Author Topic: [Survival] kino der toten remake  (Read 10069 times)

.ok

• Supreme Member
  • Awards Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 4 years on site+1000 posts Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13) 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
[Survival] Re: kino der toten remake
« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2015, 11:42:21 PM »
ok,i need everyones opinion as soon as possible for what to do
soo...for my doors,idk what to use now,because i experimented a little and idk if i should use:

this

or this

or what i had before as a basic thing

because it looks cool on the other side

but then i have this(refer to 1st pic) where it doesnt go with the actual kino,because in kino the walls would be like the 1st pic,where its like this:
,and this one its simple

im gna keep it as the simpler one,but idk if the new design i made looks better or not
« Last Edit: September 08, 2015, 09:56:52 PM by Ugh ThatZ NaZty »

.ok

• Supreme Member
  • Awards Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 4 years on site+1000 posts Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13) 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: kino der toten remake
« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2015, 03:36:06 PM »
got around to finishing the 2nd room now.my biggest trouble was getting some of the lighting right,or almost all of it,but i kinda dont like the spots where theres holes in the ceiling,but its part of the map so i guess i gta deal w it lol.theres also one part that i kinda dont like but ima go with it i guess...but heres what i got done so far:

i ended up messing with the lobby colouring a little and switched the white out for a darker or warmer colour
Spoiler for Hidden Content:

i kinda like the lighting on the walls idk y

ended up creating a new door design so its not the older bland design.liking the design so far and i actually have enough room to apply them on the walls so that worked out good i guess lol

the inside of the (begining of the) 2nd room

the wallway to the bathroom window and inside of it

the 2nd part of the room where mule kick would be at.the biggest pain i had with this room was getting the spiral staircase close enought to where it looked good and then the lighting,where in te lobby by the door,i have a darker or warmer light,and i tried my best at doing that in the staircase but i got it as best as im gna get it prob.again in this room i kinda dont like the sunlight but again its part of the game i guess.i might change the blocks on the mule kick a little bcs all glass seems kinda weird,but idk yet

heres the part below that you look down into.i kinda like how i got the lighting down here,even though noone will be able to go down there lol

lmk what you think so far and if you see anything or think theres anything i can add or improve

crazytater94

• Supreme Member
  • Mastering TM since 2011
  • Awards Awarded to exemplary forum members Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Former MotM winners Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13) 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: crazytater94
  • PSN: crazytater94 (Inactive)
  • Steam: crazytater94
« Reply #17 on: August 23, 2015, 05:10:32 PM »
Why the cat paintings on the second picture?

.ok

• Supreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: August 23, 2015, 05:50:55 PM »
Why the cat paintings on the second picture?
cuz yolo
and also i needed a pic,and i dont really have anything to use lmao.if i realllly wanted to i coulda made the pictures in kino myself and used them on the map,but thatd take a long time and idk if its really needed
but it would make the map alot better or feel more like kino,but like i said,prob not needed

.ok

• Supreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: August 30, 2015, 10:35:25 PM »
did some work on my map or got another section done
this time i got the room with speed cola in it done now.i kinda feel as if i didnt get as much detail in this room as bfr but idk...im only going by whats in the room.i tried my best so sorry if it looks eh

« Last Edit: August 30, 2015, 10:40:47 PM by Ugh ThatZ NaZty »

crazytater94

• Supreme Member
  • Mastering TM since 2011
  • Awards Awarded to exemplary forum members Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Former MotM winners Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13) 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: crazytater94
  • PSN: crazytater94 (Inactive)
  • Steam: crazytater94
« Reply #20 on: August 31, 2015, 02:12:51 AM »
This map is coming together extremely well, its too bad that I will be off of TM for a while :(

Monster x

• Awards 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: XxC Monster XxX
« Reply #21 on: August 31, 2015, 04:52:42 AM »
 Wow This looks amazingng i cant wait until we can play this.

P.S i didnt know kind der toten was theater of the dead in german lol

.ok

• Supreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: September 03, 2015, 05:55:06 PM »
meant to post this last night but i was too tired lol.
this room went by fairly quick bcs theres not much in it,but at the same time it feels kinda empty....i also tried adding tinting for the windows.i also tried using npcs as manic-ans

the one thing i did different than what kino has is i used stone wall as the top brick,to where in kino its regular brownish/redish brick,where the reg brick we have i too bright or seems weird when i used it

thoughts
« Last Edit: September 03, 2015, 05:56:43 PM by Ugh ThatZ NaZty »

.ok

• Supreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: September 08, 2015, 09:41:33 PM »
got around to finishing another room,this time i finished the fire trap room.the only thing i have to fix in it or that i cant rn is some of the lighting,but because i had to mess around w the wall a little w trap doors to get it to be the color i need in the room or something.the other part that took a sec to figure out was that i had to get this room even with the other room where mule kick is so that way the walls in the theatre are even i guess....but heres what i got done.the next thing im gna be working on is the alleyway now

i might mess w the lighting here a little more

changed this up a little on the stairway in the lobby

im gna begin working on the alleyway next :)

opinions?
« Last Edit: September 08, 2015, 09:43:19 PM by Ugh ThatZ NaZty »

Law

• Meow
    • View Profile
    • OwlGaming Roleplay - Multi Theft Auto
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Your Law
  • Steam: Law
« Reply #24 on: September 08, 2015, 10:04:08 PM »
This used to be my favourite map on Black Ops I, this recreation is very well done especially with the right texture pack.

I would love to check it out myself one day because it brings back the old memories, my disk is broken but I'm sure this would look the same. The room where the 2 stair cases are with the powered machine gun looks amazingly done.

.ok

• Supreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: September 08, 2015, 10:05:54 PM »
This used to be my favourite map on Black Ops I, this recreation is very well done especially with the right texture pack.

I would love to check it out myself one day because it brings back the old memories, my disk is broken but I'm sure this would look the same. The room where the 2 stair cases are with the powered machine gun looks amazingly done.
thank you :)

Dr_Vex_Ender

• Elite Member
  • Since 2011.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: N/A
  • PSN: Dr_Vex_Ender
  • Steam: N/A
« Reply #26 on: September 10, 2015, 09:47:46 PM »
Looks really well made, Msg Me when your on dude!  ::)
]

My High School Marching Band 2016

.ok

• Supreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: September 10, 2015, 09:58:55 PM »
Looks really well made, Msg Me when your on dude!  ::)
im hosting rn for a half hour,unless i feel like getting off,but if i do get off then ill be on tomorrow and over the weekend

.ok

• Supreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: September 10, 2015, 10:12:26 PM »
i also should make the op somewhat better when i have some free time lol,and/or do like a comparrison photo/s or video of what it looks like in kino whilst looking onto tm

on a side note:
  • the only thing i dont know about or dont really like as much is im going by whats on kino,and on the game, or outside where the walls should be,idk where the boundary line is or the actual walls at,being that youre not really supposed to be over here or oyt the map anyways lol

so idk how im gna finish the outside part over here,but ima try my best and make something look good enough,its just idk....
  • im gna try and make a really cool spawn whenever i come up with an idea.i have one on my prev map that looks cool but idk if i wanna use it lol...prob not,but that may take some time up depending on how crazy or detailed i wanna be,but i wanna make something that looks good,at the same time have it sorta fit kinos style or feel,but i may not pay attention to the 2nd part.who knows
  • im gna try and recreate the posters that they have along the walls and i found all of them,but in order for them to actually look half decent i have to go 150x150 or something useable 200x200,but the only problem is idk how i would get it into a useable picture,bcs idc if i go or make the actual picture 2x2 paintings,or 1x2...would someone be willing to help me with that if i make them out?i kinda figured id do a 2x2,and then on the 2x2 id take a picture of that,and then use that as the actual paintinbg lol if uk what i mean by that
  • i was thinking of adding or copying the map itself or the part where youd play and have 2 or 3 copyies on the map,so that way theres only a limit of 4 people,where you could have 2 or 3 parties of people playing...should i do that?please give me feedback on that if you do pay attention to my post

that is all for now

Elites

• ✧ Creative Universe ✧
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Elitxz
  • PSN: RvG_Fade
  • Steam: Elitxz
« Reply #29 on: September 13, 2015, 11:12:16 PM »
Loving the screenshots! It's really giving me a nostalgia feeling. That's good I guess. Well I hope I get to see the final product and hope you stick with it! Ahh the good ol days of black ops 1 zombies before any dlc.

\[T]/ You are not prepared!