Author Topic:  Youtube-Mythical Monkey  (Read 14996 times)

November Jim

• Jr. Moderator
  • Elite Member
  • Awards 3 years on site+600 posts Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners I shot the sherriff 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: vJamie xD
  • Steam: Jimalene
Re: Youtube-Mythical Monkey
« Reply #165 on: January 19, 2017, 02:51:07 AM »
Hey man I was in the same state as you for a long long while, I still am in a bad mindset but it's getting better. The only thing I can say to you is to just talk to people, weather it be family, friends, relatives or even a councillor. Don't keep it all bottled up because that's the worst possible thing you could do in this type of situation.

Just remember you have all of us on the forums to talk to. We're all here for you!

Hope this helps in some way.

Get well Jesse!  :)

3rd in the world to unlock Demigods
Jr Moderator given on January 2nd 2017
YouTube: Jimalene
bob [31|Dec 12:56 PM]: Howdy Jimster

Jesse

• Extreme Member
  • Oldest Lasting TM Youtuber.
  • Awards Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Former MotM winners 4 years on site+1000 posts Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • YouTube: BOBsCAST
    • Awards
  • Xbox: YT Mysterio
  • PSN: YT_Mysterio
  • Steam: YT Mysterio
« Reply #166 on: January 20, 2017, 02:03:42 PM »
Thanks Jim If I do get forced to leave Monday I may never be able to return. And I honestly don't want to go but I may have to.

/mm Thanks Gold Knight for sig /mm
/mm MotM September '14 /mm
/mm Robo February '15 /mm
/mm 4th Demi Gods December '16 /mm
/mm Youtube: BOBsCAST /mm

Jesse

• Extreme Member
  • Awards Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Former MotM winners 4 years on site+1000 posts Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #167 on: January 20, 2017, 04:19:50 PM »
Everything that was put against me has been dropped. I'm in so much relief right now. My body was dreading the last week. Thank you for all the support. I want to take this time to apologize to anyone I have wrong in the past year. I hope I can start fresh with everyone my haters my friends my viewers even the people I personally wronged. I don't want to be known as that guy. And if you don't like me or my content simply don't watch. My goal for this year is to stay neutral obviously it is going to be hard but I'm going to try my best to stay positive and stay calm. This moment made me realize our time together could become so shortly cut that you don't get time to fix things. And there is one person who in the past year got my ego side and I got mad over something simple. And I shouldn't have most of you know him by the name TMD or Total MinerDude he is not all that bad if you get to know him. If you know him point him to this post. As I am publicly apologising to him. I gave him a lot of crap in the past. The tension from TM Youtubers should not be there. We should be united. We should be a crew that no one can separate. We shouldn't be competition or any sort of enemies. Hopefully we can all bury the hatchet. TMD Viewers and Mythical Monkey viewers. There shouldn't be hate or judgement because you like one over the other or even if you like both of us. We are a community. And better yet we are a unified community. Thank you Everyone I hope to make 2017 a great year.

November Jim

• Jr. Moderator
  • Elite Member
  • Awards 3 years on site+600 posts Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners I shot the sherriff 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #168 on: January 20, 2017, 04:34:51 PM »
Everything that was put against me has been dropped. I'm in so much relief right now. My body was dreading the last week. Thank you for all the support. I want to take this time to apologize to anyone I have wrong in the past year. I hope I can start fresh with everyone my haters my friends my viewers even the people I personally wronged. I don't want to be known as that guy. And if you don't like me or my content simply don't watch. My goal for this year is to stay neutral obviously it is going to be hard but I'm going to try my best to stay positive and stay calm. This moment made me realize our time together could become so shortly cut that you don't get time to fix things. And there is one person who in the past year got my ego side and I got mad over something simple. And I shouldn't have most of you know him by the name TMD or Total MinerDude he is not all that bad if you get to know him. If you know him point him to this post. As I am publicly apologising to him. I gave him a lot of crap in the past. The tension from TM Youtubers should not be there. We should be united. We should be a crew that no one can separate. We shouldn't be competition or any sort of enemies. Hopefully we can all bury the hatchet. TMD Viewers and Mythical Monkey viewers. There shouldn't be hate or judgement because you like one over the other or even if you like both of us. We are a community. And better yet we are a unified community. Thank you Everyone I hope to make 2017 a great year.

You're very brave for coming out to apologise. The Total Miner community is a small community so there's no point in arguments or hate, it's just pointless and it goes nowhere. The post you made the other day about being depressed and upset, we're all here for you Jesse. Hope everything improves soon. Hopefully you and TMD can get everything sorted as well  ^-^

Jesse

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #169 on: January 25, 2017, 09:06:21 PM »
For the unaware. After stress and struggling. I finally have a return date be sure to be stay tune. I will have a full video on why I was gone changes In the channel as well as what's in the future so far. Morning news will be on Sunday this week.

November Jim

• Jr. Moderator
  • Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #170 on: January 26, 2017, 04:18:31 AM »
Good to see you're back!

Jesse

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #171 on: January 28, 2017, 07:44:58 PM »
Im back! I hope to turn this year around and make it the best year on youtube.

Jesse

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #172 on: February 11, 2017, 01:34:19 AM »
for the lolz

Jesse

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #173 on: July 25, 2017, 03:47:36 PM »
Honestly thought this would be lower on the board. But yea here's a little info on my youtube channel.

Jesse

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #174 on: July 26, 2017, 08:18:36 PM »
After yesterdays video they got heated about it so here is some fallout from yesterdays video. Also Thanks for over 60 views on yesterdays video great strong return.

Jesse

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #175 on: August 23, 2017, 10:29:05 AM »
For those of you wondering why i don't record TMF game play anymore.

Jesse

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #176 on: September 17, 2017, 11:59:47 AM »
It is back. This episode talks a lot about tm pc. And that terrible tweet we see on the upper right hand corner. 

Jesse

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #177 on: September 24, 2017, 01:11:14 PM »
/mm This week in total miner /mm