Author Topic:  Mysterio Home III  (Read 2734 times)

Jesse

• Extreme Member
  • Oldest Lasting TM Youtuber.
  • Awards Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Former MotM winners 4 years on site+1000 posts Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • YouTube: BOBsCAST
    • Awards
  • Xbox: YT Mysterio
  • PSN: YT_Mysterio
  • Steam: YT Mysterio
Re: Mysterio Home III
« Reply #30 on: October 11, 2015, 04:43:00 PM »
New rule don't use text messaging to cheat.

Now Hosting.
in 2.41

/mm Thanks Gold Knight for sig /mm
/mm MotM September '14 /mm
/mm Robo February '15 /mm
/mm 4th Demi Gods December '16 /mm
/mm Youtube: BOBsCAST /mm

Jesse

• Extreme Member
  • Awards Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Former MotM winners 4 years on site+1000 posts Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: October 18, 2015, 10:53:27 PM »
Bathroom open
Map complete
added Previuse Employees
added 2 new rules

Future plans
Skilling Area
Arena

OP Update
updated employees
added previus employees

Ark

• YouTuber
  • Awards 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: October 20, 2015, 09:51:40 PM »
One of the best maps I have seen so far, good luck with it in the future, and the best thing I like about it is how you took he time to size items out into bigger blocks so its like your a mini person inside of a house, good work.

Jesse

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: October 20, 2015, 11:48:26 PM »
One of the best maps I have seen so far, good luck with it in the future, and the best thing I like about it is how you took he time to size items out into bigger blocks so its like your a mini person inside of a house, good work.
little mice. ;)

Also welcome Lobo back to host assistant.

Jesse

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: December 12, 2015, 11:07:52 PM »
Now that Mysterio Awards 2015 have past i can now get back to work on Mysterio Home III. I will soon work on finalizing the skilling area. And opening the pvp arena. Leave suggestions below of what you would like to see me build next.

And for future reference i want to know were i should go. As after Mysterio Home III i am retiring my challenge ability's and move on with the age of totalminer. Poll above

Jesse

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: January 10, 2016, 07:57:28 PM »
Added
  • Maze
  • Maze BOF
  • PVP Arena
  • PVP watch
  • Fixed Build Fun
  • King of the Hill
« Last Edit: January 10, 2016, 08:28:09 PM by YT Mysterio »

TM Charles

• Supreme Member
  • Awards Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 3 years on site+600 posts Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • ::)
    • Awards
  • Xbox: ETTP & Mr Zincy
« Reply #36 on: January 10, 2016, 08:39:08 PM »
Added
  • Maze
  • Maze BOF
  • PVP Arena
  • PVP watch
  • Fixed Build Fun
  • King of the Hill

Courtesy of yours truly ;)

Jesse

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: February 26, 2016, 10:35:30 PM »
Well this was fun. And I am glad to say the map is complete. But due to the result. The map has lived its ride I met lots of you. And this is were I will make my retirement speech. So guys from being a tm player in 2012 I was a challenge builder I had amazing maps. From Mysterio Home to Mount Mysterio to fails like Mysterio Blue. But  I think it is time for me to explore to new heights. And in result the ultimate decision must be made. And this was it. I m today annoceing two things. Mysterio Home 3 ends here. The experience was amazing. But it has been complete for a few months now. Some features were canceled due to a few bumps. That I can't over come. But that was everything really planed. But that is not all I have to say the other thing I say today is what has some what floated around and I said it a few times. Today I retire from challenge making.does that mean I lose all love for challenge. No I will always love them and join them if I see them. Is this my last map ever no like I said I will be exploring when I am done I will reveal the new exploration. And I want to say thanks to a few people. Lobo all though she is new to tm she helped allot with Mysterio Home 3. And being a friend. The next person I want to thank is Jared/Jeff McNewmen. He has always been honest bad and good through my challenge expirence. And we got to be really good friends for that. The last person I want to really thank is Craig because he made the attribute.  ;) But I wish the best of luck to the lasting challenge builders with there challenge stuff. To that I say farewell I will see you in my new expirence

FAQ
Will the tourment still go
Yes

Is this your last challenge map?
For now yes. Lol

What's next?
You will see.

TM Charles

• Supreme Member
  • Awards Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 3 years on site+600 posts Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: February 26, 2016, 10:43:34 PM »
Well i was admin on this map and came on to fix things here and there glad to see your done with challenges because i hate wanting to complete them ::). I will wait to see what happens with the maps you make as xbox TM's life dwindles down to the last heart beat.

Skill maps ::).

Jesse

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: February 26, 2016, 10:45:59 PM »
Well i was admin on this map and came on to fix things here and there glad to see your done with challenges because i hate wanting to complete them ::). I will wait to see what happens with the maps you make as xbox TM's life dwindles down to the last heart beat.

I will say there will be 1 last Xbox map.

TM Charles

• Supreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: February 26, 2016, 10:47:50 PM »

Going to be sad to move from xbox to pc as its TM's home in a way and i fear many maps that are good people will not bring to pc so make this map good and bring to pc or im going monkey hunting.

Jesse

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: February 26, 2016, 10:50:59 PM »

Going to be sad to move from xbox to pc as its TM's home in a way and i fear many maps that are good people will not bring to pc so make this map good and bring to pc or im going monkey hunting.
monkeys brilliant.  ;) lol its a hint not a joke.

Jared

• Supreme Member
  • Maze/Trivia Builder & Previous Total Miner Tester
  • Awards Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 2 years on site+300 posts Former MotM winners 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Jeff McNewmen
  • PSN: Jeff_McNewmen
« Reply #42 on: February 27, 2016, 11:59:37 AM »
I'm a bit sad that you're retiring from challenge maps, the challenge community is going a bit downhill as of late, but regardless I wish you luck for the future for what attribute you explore next.

《Thank You GK & Mysterio For These Astonishing Signitures!》

Jesse

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: July 27, 2017, 03:06:51 PM »
Hosting this map for a bit