Author Topic: [Other] What Happened To Total Miner  (Read 631 times)

STARKILLER7851

• Fresh Meat
    • View Profile
    • Awards
[Other] Re: What Happened To Total Miner
« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2019, 04:35:05 PM »
I started Total Miner on the Xbox 360 as the majority of the community did, and it was a heck of a lot different from Minecraft. What I liked about TM was that unlike the latter, there is a vanilla economy system, in which I can sell ingots for gold, which I can then use to buy better equipment. All in one block. Without this economy, I would never have had as much fun as I did. Craig, if you're there, please say something to us about what's coming! It's been so long since we last heard from you!
Current Creative Projects:

SkyCity, a Floating City similar to Midgar from Final Fantasy VII. Made purely with sunblocks and glass

Atlantis City, a vast semi-futuristic underwater resort hotel, complete with a pool, sub docking structure, Skyscraper, mining zones for the optimistic, etc.

Vexon X1

• Elite Member
  • "Wait, there are spiders in this game?"
  • Awards 3 years on site 2 years on site 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
    • Awards
  • Xbox: FoxyThePirateX1
  • PSN: Dr_Vex_Ender
  • Steam: Vexon X1
Re: What Happened To Total Miner
« Reply #16 on: February 01, 2019, 09:08:41 AM »
Hopefully we are just in a slow period right now. Granted some aspects of the community are becoming part of the past, but I really do hope the best for Total Miner. Especially considering the game has (almost) been out for 10 years. I am personally really passionate about this game just like many people here and have many fond memories of it since buying it in 2011.