Author Topic:  Steam  (Read 4615 times)

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • Awards Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site+300 posts Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 1 year on site+100 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Steam
« Reply #30 on: October 28, 2014, 01:21:35 PM »
while it is part of the core game, theres seruies thje forums on fire uproar over it. so hopfuly they will change it.

if they do it would be worth a check out. ^_^

So back to the Steam topic at hand, have you ever played the Icewind Dale series? :D I noticed you had Baldur's Gate: Enhanced edition, and I love that series to. I once had Tales Of The Sword Coast, Shadows Of Amn, and Throne Of Bhaal. LOVED the odd Wild Mage class for ToB. :D

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
  • Spring time DOOM BEE! getting ma flower on ^_^!
  • Awards 2 years on site+300 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site+100 posts Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13) Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Agykoo
« Reply #31 on: October 28, 2014, 01:47:17 PM »
So back to the Steam topic at hand, have you ever played the Icewind Dale series? :D I noticed you had Baldur's Gate: Enhanced edition, and I love that series to. I once had Tales Of The Sword Coast, Shadows Of Amn, and Throne Of Bhaal. LOVED the odd Wild Mage class for ToB. :D

i want to say yes. icewind dale sounds very fimailyer ^_^
My point has finally been made ^_^ (viva la Agy!)

anywho

Under construction ^_^! (probably something spring/Doom Bee related XD) ^_^

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • Awards Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site+300 posts Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 1 year on site+100 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: October 28, 2014, 02:00:01 PM »
i want to say yes. icewind dale sounds very fimailyer ^_^

This is the game cover for the first game, and a gameplay shot! :) Baldur's Gate is pretty much the same thing, same continent, different area. :D And different story line. ALSO anyone on playing Champions Online, I am on with my brother, feel free to join us!

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
  • Awards 2 years on site+300 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site+100 posts Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13) Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: October 28, 2014, 02:02:26 PM »

This is the game cover for the first game, and a gameplay shot! :) Baldur's Gate is pretty much the same thing, same continent, different area. :D And different story line. ALSO anyone on playing Champions Online, I am on with my brother, feel free to join us!

looks fimalyer.

looks a lot like a game i played where there was 2 paths you coudl take, tehcnolagy (steam punk) or magic.

had a lot fo cool things in it. could make your own ammo and such. ^_^

anywho

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: October 28, 2014, 02:38:29 PM »
looks fimalyer.

looks a lot like a game i played where there was 2 paths you coudl take, tehcnolagy (steam punk) or magic.

had a lot fo cool things in it. could make your own ammo and such. ^_^

Was it Shadowrun? Or maybe another game. It sounds KIND of like Shadowrun almost, minus the Steam punk thing. I'm thinking Cyber Punk, so nvm. >_<

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: October 28, 2014, 03:31:25 PM »
Currently downloading a free to play Everquest download. If anyone has/ is interested in it then send me a message on Steam: Crimsonchaos110. If you are unsure what Everquest is, let me fill you in:

EverQuest is a 3D fantasy-themed massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) that was released on March 16, 1999. The original design is credited to Brad McQuaid, Steve Clover, and Bill Trost. It was developed by Sony's 989 Studios and its early-1999 spin-off Verant Interactive, and published by Sony Online Entertainment (SOE).

EpiiKxReaPz

• Awards 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13)
    • View Profile
    • gyazo
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Stallion83
« Reply #36 on: October 28, 2014, 06:54:50 PM »
Here is my steam guys. http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198111368940/home/ now dont bother asking me for items as I have none :P

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: October 28, 2014, 10:12:56 PM »
New Steam Name: Jack Of Shades.

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: October 28, 2014, 10:13:45 PM »
New Steam Name: Jack Of Shades.

more like shades of jack! :O!

anywho

Trubtavium Recordsmith VII

• Legendary Member
  • Do you wanna see the Galaxy?
  • Awards Former MotM winners Month 1 members w/25+posts (4/21/13-5/12/13) 4 years on site+1000 posts Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Awarded to exemplary forum members 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Trubstep Record
  • Steam: Trubstep_Record
« Reply #39 on: October 28, 2014, 11:08:15 PM »
If anyone wants to add me: Grubby

I don't have too many games that are multiplayer wise, but still, I'm always up for chatting with other people 8)

You may say it's a waste of time but when the guy who tried to invent video games told us we said no one needs it and he almost did not invent it.

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: October 28, 2014, 11:22:08 PM »
If anyone wants to add me: Grubby

I don't have too many games that are multiplayer wise, but still, I'm always up for chatting with other people 8)

I already have you added, what games do you play on Steam? I am still getting used to this whole community myself. I have had the account for over a year or so. But never EVER used it. So, still looking for good games to play that are supported on Steam.

• Legendary Member
  • Awards Former MotM winners Month 1 members w/25+posts (4/21/13-5/12/13) 4 years on site+1000 posts Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Awarded to exemplary forum members 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: October 28, 2014, 11:42:30 PM »
I already have you added, what games do you play on Steam? I am still getting used to this whole community myself. I have had the account for over a year or so. But never EVER used it. So, still looking for good games to play that are supported on Steam.

For multiplayer games, I just have Terraria (never played it yet :P) and Realm of the Mad God. But for all games, I play Kerbal Space Program, Papers Please, and Sim City 4

You may say it's a waste of time but when the guy who tried to invent video games told us we said no one needs it and he almost did not invent it.

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: October 28, 2014, 11:57:47 PM »
For multiplayer games, I just have Terraria (never played it yet :P) and Realm of the Mad God. But for all games, I play Kerbal Space Program, Papers Please, and Sim City 4
How is Sim City 4? I heard it sucked, others say it was good. No reliable sources, but most folks on here are good for reviews...honest ones at least. And you're Wayne, so your opinion is a good one to go by. :D

• Legendary Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: October 29, 2014, 12:03:29 AM »
How is Sim City 4? I heard it sucked, others say it was good. No reliable sources, but most folks on here are good for reviews...honest ones at least. And you're Wayne, so your opinion is a good one to go by. :D

It isn't fun at first, but there is that tipping point where you're finally having fun but learning more about the game still. I just really enjoy the aspect of seeing a city grow into a giant metropolis thanks to my commands >:D So yeah, it's sort of like Harvest Moon in the sense that it isn't for everyone.

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: October 29, 2014, 12:06:19 AM »
It isn't fun at first, but there is that tipping point where you're finally having fun but learning more about the game still. I just really enjoy the aspect of seeing a city grow into a giant metropolis thanks to my commands >:D So yeah, it's sort of like Harvest Moon in the sense that it isn't for everyone.
I love Harvest Moon, Wayne. >.> But totally get what you mean. So, might have to try it out then. I used to LOVE making my own Metropolis that I governed with an IRON FIST! D: < Sorry... Anyway, have you made something like Grubby on there yet?