Author Topic: [Skills] Skill Data Dump  (Read 20082 times)

Jaz

• Supreme Member
  • ヽ(`⌒´)ノ
  • Awards Awarded to exemplary forum members 3 years on site+600 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Former MotM winners 4 years on site+1000 posts Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • cluckinbellhappychicken
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Jaz the MAN 2
  • PSN: Jaz_the_MAN_2
  • Steam: Jaz the MAN 2
[Skills] Re: Skill Data Dump
« Reply #30 on: February 04, 2014, 11:32:39 AM »
total pengu as a proper block now… interesting wonder how it will work :D

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" ~ Albert Einstein

Clerical

• Tester
  • Supreme Member
  • Pixel Artist And Tester
  • Awards Awarded for extraordinary testing services to our game. Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Unique Content Contributors 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site+100 posts Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: TM Clerical
Re: Skill Data Dump
« Reply #31 on: February 04, 2014, 11:34:41 AM »
total pengu as a proper block now… interesting wonder how it will work :D
Pengo is an actual game, just like invaders are.
Would be a low res version of this
Spoiler for Hidden Content:

Pixel artist, Map Creator, TotalMiner Tester

Atlas Telamon

• Extreme Member
  • Atlas Telamon
  • Awards 3 years on site+600 posts Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site+300 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site+100 posts Former MotM winners Month 1 members w/25+posts (4/21/13-5/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: atlh3
  • Steam: The_Green_Condom
« Reply #32 on: February 04, 2014, 02:45:50 PM »
Pengo is an actual game, just like invaders are.
Would be a low res version of this
Spoiler for Hidden Content:
I want to play total doom :p

Miner of the Month for January 2014
But you can call me the salaminizer!
#BanAtlas

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
  • Spring time DOOM BEE! getting ma flower on ^_^!
  • Awards 2 years on site+300 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site+100 posts Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13) Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Agykoo
« Reply #33 on: March 26, 2014, 02:49:31 PM »
i know your really busy, but is there a reasion lamb is lower lv then bread? is that becuse bread heals more?

speakign form RL exp, Bread is brutaly easy to make comapired to correctly cooking lamb. ^_^
My point has finally been made ^_^ (viva la Agy!)

anywho

Under construction ^_^! (probably something spring/Doom Bee related XD) ^_^

ezakiel

• Fresh Meat
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: April 07, 2014, 06:40:15 PM »
the skill system doesn't work atm, because you need skill level of 1 to do the simplest things like mining dirt with wood pick and your skills all start at level 0. why put a min level value for things you should be able to do at start anyway?

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
  • Awards 2 years on site+300 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site+100 posts Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13) Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: April 08, 2014, 01:12:00 PM »
the skill system doesn't work atm, because you need skill level of 1 to do the simplest things like mining dirt with wood pick and your skills all start at level 0. why put a min level value for things you should be able to do at start anyway?

theres a work around for it atm, its in this section and its pined ^_^

anywho

Clerical

• Tester
  • Supreme Member
  • Pixel Artist And Tester
  • Awards Awarded for extraordinary testing services to our game. Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Unique Content Contributors 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site+100 posts Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: TM Clerical
« Reply #36 on: April 08, 2014, 06:38:07 PM »
theres a work around for it atm, its in this section and its pined ^_^
For those to lazy to follow Agys suggestion.
http://totalminerforums.net/index.php?topic=5363.msg67315#msg67315

Pixel artist, Map Creator, TotalMiner Tester

B3N

• why call it a spade, if it isn't a spade?
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Xx B3NN xX
« Reply #37 on: April 08, 2014, 08:34:30 PM »
not gonna lie, I'm having an extremely hard time levelling health! can anyone drop me a few hints on efficiently doing this? I read Craig's earlier post which says it's secondary but it doesn't go into detail
cheers

YoungSykotic182

• Supreme Member
  • The Demi-God giving Cold Sore King
  • Awards 3 years on site+600 posts Awarded for extraordinary testing services to our game. Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Day 1 w/25+ posts (4/12/13) Former MotM winners 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • @YoungSykotic182
    • Awards
  • Xbox: YoungSykotic182
  • Steam: YoungSykotic182
« Reply #38 on: April 08, 2014, 08:38:56 PM »
not gonna lie, I'm having an extremely hard time levelling health! can anyone drop me a few hints on efficiently doing this? I read Craig's earlier post which says it's secondary but it doesn't go into detail
cheers
Secondary as in it levels up from leveling other skills. Work on your attack and strength.

B3N

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: April 08, 2014, 08:44:25 PM »
Secondary as in it levels up from leveling other skills. Work on your attack and strength.
meh, so its really going to take as long as I think it will... something to aim towards I suppose!:D
 also I found i only get woodcutting xp when I use an axe, otherwise I get mining xp! is this on purpose?

YoungSykotic182

• Supreme Member
  • The Demi-God giving Cold Sore King
  • Awards 3 years on site+600 posts Awarded for extraordinary testing services to our game. Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Day 1 w/25+ posts (4/12/13) Former MotM winners 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • @YoungSykotic182
    • Awards
  • Xbox: YoungSykotic182
  • Steam: YoungSykotic182
« Reply #40 on: April 08, 2014, 08:45:55 PM »
meh, so its really going to take as long as I think it will... something to aim towards I suppose!:D
 also I found i only get woodcutting xp when I use an axe, otherwise I get mining xp! is this on purpose?
Yes. Mining XP is gained from using a pickaxe, while chopping is gained from using an axe. :)

B3N

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: April 08, 2014, 08:50:52 PM »
Yes. Mining XP is gained from using a pickaxe, while chopping is gained from using an axe. :)
your posts make me sound really dumbfounded and naive, I meant when using bare hand mining xp is given but I understand why I guess, being the most common skill, I'm just going to :-X thanks for the clarification  ;)

Gary

• Tester
  • Supreme Member
  • Steam: Conmaan ... ... Discord: Conmaan #9586
  • Awards 1 year on site+100 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: April 10, 2014, 10:08:33 AM »
I would suggest lowering the level one is able to "build" (not craft) a furnace. Possibly to 6? Though it is not that much of a troublesome situation, I usually obtain a furnace much earlier than I do build level 8, and it can be a pain to have to wait to be able to smelt ores/cook food.

Link to my youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCo4rmelSOUB9YMM0Is-zWyQ

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: April 10, 2014, 10:41:56 AM »
I would suggest lowering the level one is able to "build" (not craft) a furnace. Possibly to 6? Though it is not that much of a troublesome situation, I usually obtain a furnace much earlier than I do build level 8, and it can be a pain to have to wait to be able to smelt ores/cook food.

imo, skills need to be reworked, both in terms of what give X exp, and what you can do at Y lv.

hopefuly craig will get a chance someday to hear me whien someday about them ^_^, i would love if i get to add my rpg exp to it ^_^ (no pun intunded) ;D

anywho

Atlas Telamon

• Extreme Member
  • Atlas Telamon
  • Awards 3 years on site+600 posts Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site+300 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site+100 posts Former MotM winners Month 1 members w/25+posts (4/21/13-5/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: atlh3
  • Steam: The_Green_Condom
« Reply #44 on: April 10, 2014, 12:32:13 PM »
cheers
kill everything.

Miner of the Month for January 2014
But you can call me the salaminizer!
#BanAtlas