Author Topic:  Communicraft 2.0: Creative  (Read 14053 times)

RF Inn The Jet

• Supreme Member
  • I love this community, You read my name wrong ;)
  • Awards 1 year on site+100 posts Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 4 years on site+1000 posts Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts Former MotM winners Day 1 w/25+ posts (4/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Get Inn The Jet
  • PSN: Get_Inn_The_Jet
  • Steam: Get_Inn_The_Jet
Communicraft 2.0: Creative
« on: April 12, 2013, 04:25:41 PM »
Hello Total Miner Community!!!

i am here today to bring you, my fellow comrads, into a great build!
I want to create a town, no, a community, in which my fellow forumers can come and go as they please!
I am starting a new world, in creative, that will be open to the public. I am giving you my trust, and allowing all build permissions!
I hope that this will will be a prosperous city, and that greifing will be minuscule!
I dont care what your "building skills" are, the world is open to any and all miners!
Come build a house, a mansion, pixel art, a theater, i could care less!
just come and build on my new world.

A Little Bit Behind Communicraft
Communicraft started out as a small server, back when I was just beginning my start on the forums. I started the map thinking, hey why not get a couple people to come and build a nice little server. I started talking to people on the forums, and almost immediately I had a bigger response than I expected. This great Community kicked off my map with a bang and it grew out way past my expectations. The Server admins Quadraphinic, TDi Saint, Pringle, Shorts and Trubtavium Recordsmith were all on the map continuously, and building a variety of things. Soon enough 1.8 came out, and I received a Zeus for the world! But with 1.8 came problems, the zones continued to be a problem, and new ones occurred, blue screens with pasting and immense lag. So, I created a new server, and it is already Doing outstandingly well! it is bigger than the original, and it has only been out for a week! (started near the beginning of may). Now the World is up for its biggest test yet, the robotic competition! hopefully we will win it! Thank you to everyone who has participated in this amazing world, I am proud to say I am a part of this community.

Where is the Server Going?
I hope to be able to continue to host this server until the entire map is filled with amazing builds. Right now it is at 18.7 MB and is still growing. I will continue to host it, allowing this great community to build when ever they please. I am planning to build a hockey arena around the rink I created. Also Grenaadez is working on a desert biome in the top corner of the World. My next plan for my world will be either to create an underground portion of the map, or a floating city. If you have ant other ideas, feel free to tell me of them, and Ill try to get them into action. Also the new map is a work in progress right now, hopefully 3.0 will be ready for the 2.0 update.
The Big Question
Alright guys, seeing as the map is filling up very quickly, I am thinking about doing one final masterpiece project for the map, my last big build. I am asking you guys, the people who made this map what it is, to give me your thoughts on what is should be. Something original, and something that will make you be even more proud of being part of this amazing Community. What do you guys (and girls :P) think I should make for this final project? I'm thinking it should be something to lead into the next Communicraft. And don't worry that wont be coming out any time soon, but maybe something like a castel that bridges off into the edge of the world, with a sign saying Communicraft 3.0 soon to come (don't want to use that, but that is an example).

My Builds Personally
The builds I created myself are:
-The White Manor/ Town Hall
-The Forest along with the mansion inside of it (but not the tall trees, mountains or pond)
-the ice rink
-Several houses around the map
-The Castel with Greenstone Roofing
-The Cinema
-Cyndaquil  :D
-The spawn Kiosk (although it needs to be fixed)
-The Parthenon
-Helped with several of the builds on the map aswell :)

Videos
Spoiler for Drew:
Recorded by Drew. Thank you Drew :D

Spoiler for ORACLE BALL:
early video made by ORACLE BALL. thank you :)

Spoiler for WhereisWaldo:
Communicraft Robotic video thanks Waldo.

Pictures
By muDsluG
Spoiler for pics:

Spoiler for more pics:

The DigDeep Communicraft
Currently the host of this map is A Simple Gamer. We have started creating a world in DigDeep, that will be open to the community to build in a while. We are currently opening up building space and gathering materials for the public to begin this new project. I hope you will all be patient for this, it will turn out great!
http://totalminerforums.net/index.php?topic=1372.0

Communicraft 3.0
The Communicraft series shall continue, and the next map is currently under construction. I hope to see that map turn out just as well, if not better than Communicraft 2.0. Here is the link to the new thread http://totalminerforums.net/index.php?topic=2037.0

Rules
The rules of Communicraft are quite simple and Ill state them here
1. Post your work on the map if you want credit
2. if you have someone else's work, and you want to place it tell me that they made it. you will get partial credit.
3. If I catch you, placing someone else's work, with out proper credit given, you will be kicked.
4. If I see you taking credit for another build, or removing the credit signs and placing your name down, you will be banned.
5. Have fun and be creative :)

Admins of the Server:
Quadraphinic
TDI-Saint
Pringle
Shorts
Trubstep Record

Server Recorder:
ORACLE BALL
Drew

Here is a list of all who have visited, built, and been in Communicraft

Key Builders and admins
TDi Saint- KeyBuilder and admin
Quadraphinic-Key Builder and admin
Pringle- Key Builder and admin
Shorts-Admin and justice league leader
Trubstep Record- Admin and Key Builder
YoungSykotic182- Key Builder
KUi Klutch- Key builder
DiamondBack662- Good Builder (he says he's not a key builder)
OracleBall- The Server Recorder
Drew- Server Recorder

Builders and Regular visitors
Almantux11- Builder
crazybobl- Builder
el_mandarina- Builder
Evesy- Builder (tree house that made the server what it was)
II Fergie x- Builder
Liam9797- Builder
MadDog95- Builder (good one at that)
Pringleboy- Builder
QuarentinedII- Builder
Shakez- Builder
Tom- Builder and Troll
A Simple Gamer- Builder (on his way to Key builder)
xlolxtsnoops- Builder
The White Rabbit- Builder (the wabbit hole)
NeXuS- Builder
Serebii2013- Builder
Sinless- Builder
TheGovernor- Builder
Thee Cobra- Builder
TDi Redemtion- Builder
XengelhartX- Builder
fullmetal1660956 (Clerical)- Builder
Snargosoft Developments- Builder
X15 jokeZ oN U- soon to be Builder
Whereiswaldo114- Builder (big creations :))
x ViNNiE o - Builder
callum1234- Builder
xlolxtsnoops - Builder
muDsluG- Builder and Picture taker
krymzonbladez - Builder
A Blue Gecko- Builder
Crispyy- Builder
NATEMAN55- Builder
Intro Apostal- Builder
The Golden Knight- Builder and told me to tell you his GT is Pilot749
Only Logic- builder
Atlh3-Builder
anonymous comment- Builder
Freight Train A- Builder and good friend
Miss Cellany- Girly Builder
Robert Kiser- Builder
MW2 GOD Tyler- Builder
sneaki leopard- Builder
WARMOD- Builder
MountainDewIt - Builder
HiiPiie - Builder
LG White- Builder
TheLogan2000-Visitor
DEATHS TOUCH- Visitor
MechaWho- Visitor
Puxple- Visitor
PLAYCON97- Visitor
Vandrew- Visitor
Wally- Visitor
BeardedSHROOMS - Visitor
EpiiKxReaPz- Visitor
xADxCosmicDeath - Visitor
xXK1N9Xx101 - Visitor
B1ack W1dow - Visitor
Nibble- Visitor
Grenadez- Visitor
UNDERDOG- Visitor
II Shadez- Visitor
Craig- Visitor

Special Thanks to
BaldyGargoyle- for placing a zeus on my map :D

Sorry if i missed anyone who has been on my map, as you can see there are alot of people to thank :) if i missed you, add your name in a comment and ill add you to the list. thank you all so much for helping out with this surver, it wouldnt be possible without you :)

Banned List
MMBADBOI
MATTYKILLER76

magman jr-<---greifers ^
EGS snipeanism- taking credit for others builds and offering out mods

[attachment deleted after 60 days9
« Last Edit: November 25, 2013, 10:43:41 PM by Rucking Fetard »
Host of Communicraft

Thanks GK +Grim

MadDog95

• Keeping it hidden (<3)
  • Awards Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 1 year on site+100 posts Day 1 w/25+ posts (4/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: MAdDOgDEaN95
Re: Communicraft
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2013, 04:29:10 PM »
This is an amazing sever guy's, If you haven't already i strongly suggest you go take a look!

Evesy

• Elite Member
  • Game Hoarder
  • Awards 2 years on site+300 posts Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 1 year on site+100 posts Day 1 w/25+ posts (4/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Evesyy
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2013, 04:31:27 PM »
Some very creative creations and skilled builders on this server, check it out if you have a chance :)
Xbox Gamertag: Evesyy
Steam ID: Evesy
Twitter: @MEvesy

Quadraphinic

• Elite Member
  • Awards Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) Awarded for extraordinary testing services to our game. 2 years on site+300 posts Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 1 year on site+100 posts Day 1 w/25+ posts (4/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Quadraphinic
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2013, 05:13:15 PM »
Great map to hang out and build in, good host, good builds, and nice group of people coming in to play. If you get a chance at least come and check it out.
Cheers Quad
Assume Nothing, Question Everything, Start Thinking
"The delightful and ever-novel pleasure of a useless occupation." Henri de Regnier
I'm fluent in 3 languages...English, Sarcasm, & Profanity
I do not fear insanity, I rather enjoy it!

RF Inn The Jet

• Supreme Member
  • Awards 1 year on site+100 posts Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 4 years on site+1000 posts Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts Former MotM winners Day 1 w/25+ posts (4/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2013, 05:33:44 PM »
:D thanks for the awesome feedback!
Host of Communicraft

Thanks GK +Grim

RF Inn The Jet

• Supreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2013, 06:23:34 PM »
i am hosting the server if anyone wants to join :D a kick off of the new forums, party on this server!!!
Host of Communicraft

Thanks GK +Grim

RF Inn The Jet

• Supreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2013, 10:32:03 PM »
server is shut down for the night
Host of Communicraft

Thanks GK +Grim

KUi Klutch

• Legendary Member
  • Życie jest trudne, mimo wszystko, to cię zabije.
  • Awards 2 years on site+300 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 1 year on site+100 posts Former MotM winners Day 1 w/25+ posts (4/12/13) 3 years on site+600 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Zz Klann zZ
  • Steam: KUi Klutch
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2013, 11:47:58 PM »
A lot of cool builds on that map!

crazybobl

• <Insert witty comment here>
  • Awards Day 1 w/25+ posts (4/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2013, 12:23:15 AM »
Are you going to be hosting tomorrow? Need to change the forum advertizing signs...
-crazybobl

RF Inn The Jet

• Supreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2013, 12:43:03 AM »
ill be hosting it at some point, i am a little buisy tommorow but i will deffinetally make time :D
Host of Communicraft

Thanks GK +Grim

Silver

• Elite Member
  • I write stories. What else do you need to know?!
  • Awards 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts Former MotM winners Day 1 w/25+ posts (4/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2013, 06:02:23 AM »
I've never had a chance to get onto this map, it sounds amazing. I'm not the best builder though. I'll be playing alot more in 1.8, so maybe then :D

Kitty

• Legendary Member
  • Here since the beginning c:
  • Awards Former MotM winners 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Milkshakez7z
« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2013, 06:44:45 AM »
Look forward to checking this out!

KUi Klutch

• Legendary Member
  • Życie jest trudne, mimo wszystko, to cię zabije.
  • Awards 2 years on site+300 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 1 year on site+100 posts Former MotM winners Day 1 w/25+ posts (4/12/13) 3 years on site+600 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Zz Klann zZ
  • Steam: KUi Klutch
« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2013, 09:45:55 AM »
I still need to finish my arch build.

Pringle

• Legendary Member
  • Awards Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Awarded to exemplary forum members 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site+100 posts Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13) Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: pringle2009
« Reply #13 on: April 13, 2013, 11:51:50 AM »
Im here, When are you hosting again
https://m.

RF Inn The Jet

• Supreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: April 13, 2013, 01:09:32 PM »
haha i think i took down the markers :P didnt know why they were there. and thanks i think the server is comming along very nicely, the dog was pringle, the teavern was made my TDi Saint and The mansion was mine, with help finishing from Quad. I hope to see on on the server again :) ill be hosting later today :) let everyone else start building again :D
Host of Communicraft

Thanks GK +Grim