Author Topic:  Dig deep help  (Read 178 times)

Im Alliance

• Fresh Meat
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Im Alliance
Dig deep help
« on: April 01, 2017, 12:46:49 AM »
So I'm in dig deep right, I found ten league boots and elven bow and wanted to sell them but they're still locked? I dot think you have to find a blueprint because you can't craft these items so what am I missing?

crazytater94

• Supreme Member
  • Mastering TM since 2011
  • Awards Awarded to exemplary forum members Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Former MotM winners Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13) 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: crazytater94
  • PSN: crazytater94 (Inactive)
  • Steam: crazytater94
Re: Dig deep help
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2017, 02:07:51 AM »
Drop them from your inventory, so they float in front of you, then pick them up. This creates a pickup and when you grab one, it unlocks it for you.

Its the same way for the other relics and the keys, since there is no crafting blueprint.

TheDestinedCrab

• Legendary Member
  • Did you see that? Me neither.
  • Awards 3 years on site+600 posts Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Dig deep help
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2017, 04:19:03 AM »
It's an unfixed bug so if you just drop it and pick it back up like Tater said then you'll be able to do whatever ya like with it :D

Hopefully this bug will be fixed on PC.
Thanks Gold Knight for the amazing sig!