Author Topic:  people to have their 360 demis unlocked for pc  (Read 859 times)

Jim 🔮

• Jr. Moderator
  • Elite Member
  • 🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮
  • Awards 3 years on site+600 posts Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners I shot the sherriff 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: vJamie xD
  • Steam: Jimalene
Re: people to have their 360 demis unlocked for pc
« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2017, 05:07:38 AM »
I honestly don't mind going for DemiGods again. It would have been neat to have them transferred over to PC but I guess it gives me something to grind for again.

At least I can say that I've had them before  ::)
hey your one of the very few that got them with this method on Xbox 360. That's am accomplishment I'd assume.

Yeah. I'll always be able to say I was 3rd after 2.5  ::)

3rd in the world to unlock Demigods
Jr Moderator given on January 2nd 2017
YouTube: Jimalene
bob [31|Dec 12:56 PM]: Howdy Jimster

/harry        /snail         /waynesworld

.ok

• Supreme Member
  • Awards Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 4 years on site+1000 posts Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13) 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: February 23, 2017, 08:44:29 AM »
dont make it dark like your prev one please   ^-^

The White Wabbit

• Legendary Member
  • Are you a solo builder too?
  • Awards 2 years on site+300 posts Former MotM winners 1 year on site+100 posts Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Nobodies56
  • PSN: A_Blessed_Potato
  • Steam: Ray
« Reply #17 on: February 23, 2017, 03:58:24 PM »
My first question, how does Craig who was the first 10 people who were awarded Demi? Baldy gave me my Demi several years ago I can't remember who unlocked it before or after me, I remember unlocking my Demi before Mysterio but then he could claim against me it just doesn't work.

If I remember a key point to the avatars was a sense of achievement since indie games couldn't have achievements, however since we are now on Steam with workshop and unlimited possibilities so why limite ourselves to still having Avatars as a sense of progression, why can't we get a voxel editor and be able to make our own skins from scratch. Shape and size anything people wanted, then upload it to the workshop to be used as a skin or NPC. If it's offensive flag it then it's gone.

Why stick to old habits from old hardware? Why don't we update ourselves?

#TWR4WorkshopSupport.

Thanks GK for the new sig it looks great!

You may be able to teach a chimp to dance, but will he dance for your tune?