Author Topic:  Total Miner Forge PC Ideas!  (Read 536 times)

Lee155

• View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: ELITE PRO 52
  • PSN: ELITE_PRO_52
  • Steam: STEAM_0:1:56923512
Total Miner Forge PC Ideas!
« on: February 01, 2017, 12:22:41 PM »
I have two small ideas that I think should be implemented into Total Miner: Forge on PC before release.

★Unlockables (the skins i.e Zeus, HermesWraith, Boy)
I think all unlockables should be tied to someone's steamid or something relating to their steam profile this is so no one can modify the game files to unlock skins.
(steamid: A SteamID is a unique identifier used to identify a Steam account)

★There should be a music menu, listing all in-game songs and should contain options such as.
Be able to turn off or on specific songs
Edit the time between each song plays, time values: "User Input" and "Random"
Be able to edit the random value, for example: "3min ≤ Random ≤ 6min"

JD DRAGON 7

• Legendary Member
  • I'm a freelance builder.
  • Awards 2 years on site+300 posts 3 years on site+600 posts Awarded to exemplary forum members 1 year on site+100 posts Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: JD DRAGON 7
  • PSN: JD_DRAGON7
  • Steam: JD_DRAGON_7
Re: Total Miner Forge PC Ideas!
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2017, 07:14:27 PM »
The avatars like Zeus and Hermes wraith and robotic are already tied to gamertag on 360 so if they are used on steam it will have to be tied to the steam account. It is safe to say that Craig has plans to do this already.

We have always wanted more control over the music in the game and Craig knows it so when he has the time he will most likely give us more control.

Also for future reference please put ideas in in thee own post not all in one topic and also name the topic with a short description of the idea. I.e. More control of music.
Growing old is inevitable but growing up is optional.
Wii U      JD_DRAGON_7
360        JD DRAGON 7
Ps3/ps4  JD_DRAGON7
Steam    JD_DRAGON_7

Platinum Dryym

• Supreme Member
  • What's yours is mine. ~TM's Resident Master Thief~
  • Awards Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site+300 posts 3 years on site+600 posts Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: dryym
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2017, 11:49:43 PM »
Just a note, If it isn't already being looked into, There needs to be some sort of check to make sure you have your default selected avatar actually unlocked.

Zeus, TM, Robo, And all others except Hermes can be set as your default, And even if you don't have them unlocked (Speaking from experience with Demis And what I have been told.) It still puts you in the avatar.

So theoretically you could mod your default avatar to Zeus if there were no safety precautions.

I am not 100% sure how this works with gamertag bound avatars, But I have been told it would work.

Creator of the term "Deathmine "
Jared [19|Oct 07:12 PM]: "It changes everything" Dryym

Jim 💎

• Jr. Moderator
  • Elite Member
  • Yeet!
  • Awards Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners I shot the sherriff 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: vJamie xD
  • Steam: Jimalene
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2017, 04:53:42 AM »
Just a note, If it isn't already being looked into, There needs to be some sort of check to make sure you have your default selected avatar actually unlocked.

Zeus, TM, Robo, And all others except Hermes can be set as your default, And even if you don't have them unlocked (Speaking from experience with Demis And what I have been told.) It still puts you in the avatar.

So theoretically you could mod your default avatar to Zeus if there were no safety precautions.

I am not 100% sure how this works with gamertag bound avatars, But I have been told it would work.

Since you've said this, I'm now wondering if unlockables will be reset once PC comes out. This will exclude those who have already unlocked robotic. See if I have to earn DemiGods again... It will not be a fun time  :((

3rd in the world to unlock Demigods
Jr Moderator given on January 2nd 2017
YouTube: Jimalene
bob [31|Dec 12:56 PM]: Howdy Jimster

/harry        /snail         /waynesworld

Craig

• Developer
  • Extreme Member
  • Dig Deep
  • Awards Developer 4 years on site+1000 posts 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 1 year on site+100 posts Day 1 w/25+ posts (4/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2017, 06:06:11 AM »
I'm now wondering if unlockables will be reset once PC comes out.
That is the most likely scenario, including Robotic, which I will reinstate case by case.

Jim 💎

• Jr. Moderator
  • Elite Member
  • Yeet!
  • Awards Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners I shot the sherriff 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2017, 06:25:54 AM »
That is the most likely scenario, including Robotic, which I will reinstate case by case.

Nuuuuuuu!

Well... DemiGods were fun while they lasted..  :)

.ok

• Supreme Member
  • Awards Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 4 years on site+1000 posts Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13) 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2017, 06:50:47 AM »

Nuuuuuuu!

want help going for the unlockables on pc?

Jim 💎

• Jr. Moderator
  • Elite Member
  • Yeet!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2017, 09:01:24 AM »

Nuuuuuuu!

want help going for the unlockables on pc?

Aye if you want, I'll help you sure.

UNSCWATCHDOG

• Fresh Meat
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2017, 06:11:49 AM »
I wouldn't prefer too much control of the games mechanics, because I like what the game has offered for years and I like seeing it improve with the selected tracks provided (although I understand music mute for custom servers)