Author Topic: [Other] Old but fun bugs and glitches  (Read 1735 times)

Trubtavium Recordsmith VII

• Legendary Member
  • Do you wanna see the Galaxy?
  • Awards Former MotM winners Month 1 members w/25+posts (4/21/13-5/12/13) 4 years on site+1000 posts Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Awarded to exemplary forum members 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Trubstep Record
  • Steam: Trubstep_Record
[Other] Re: Old but fun bugs and glitches
« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2017, 08:07:20 PM »
Before 1.8, glitch outside the map. Going through blocks. Basically glitching into blocks and moving inside the block! (:

You can still glitch outside of maps, it's just not very exciting.

Jim 🔮

• Jr. Moderator
  • Elite Member
  • 🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮
  • Awards 3 years on site+600 posts Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners I shot the sherriff 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: vJamie xD
  • Steam: Jimalene
Re: Old but fun bugs and glitches
« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2017, 07:15:39 AM »
There was a fun thing me and my friend did a few years back. It was called "race to bedrock" or "race to the grenade launcher". It's as simple as it sounds, the first person to make it to bedrock and get the grenade launcher wins.

So I loaded up a random dig deep seed and my friend loaded up a random dig deep seed too.

We got prepared and eventually both made it down to bedrock at almost the same time. He made it down first however for some reason, the blueprint for his grenade launcher didn't spawn inside the bedrock tower. So this meant that I won.

It was really funny for me but it annoyed him quite a bit.

I'm pretty sure this eventually got fixed but it was a funny experience in the end.

3rd in the world to unlock Demigods
Jr Moderator given on January 2nd 2017
YouTube: Jimalene
bob [31|Dec 12:56 PM]: Howdy Jimster

/harry        /snail         /waynesworld

Platinum Dryym

• Supreme Member
  • What's yours is mine. ~TM's Resident Master Thief~
  • Awards Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site+300 posts 3 years on site+600 posts Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: dryym
« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2017, 10:58:27 AM »
There was a fun thing me and my friend did a few years back. It was called "race to bedrock" or "race to the grenade launcher". It's as simple as it sounds, the first person to make it to bedrock and get the grenade launcher wins.

So I loaded up a random dig deep seed and my friend loaded up a random dig deep seed too.

We got prepared and eventually both made it down to bedrock at almost the same time. He made it down first however for some reason, the blueprint for his grenade launcher didn't spawn inside the bedrock tower. So this meant that I won.

I'm pretty sure this eventually got fixed but it was a funny experience in the end.

I'd win that now. I'm fairly sure of it. XD

Creator of the term "Deathmine "
Jared [19|Oct 07:12 PM]: "It changes everything" Dryym

Jim 🔮

• Jr. Moderator
  • Elite Member
  • 🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮
  • Awards 3 years on site+600 posts Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners I shot the sherriff 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: January 30, 2017, 12:55:41 PM »

Hopefully your blueprint doesn't spawn hehe  ;)

Platinum Dryym

• Supreme Member
  • Awards Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site+300 posts 3 years on site+600 posts Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: January 30, 2017, 01:24:22 PM »

Hopefully your blueprint doesn't spawn hehe  ;)

I could start multiple DD worlds and get to the blueprint before you could complete one. XD

SmileYourOnAim

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: January 30, 2017, 06:48:01 PM »
I remember when you could mine bedrock in digdeep with the bed glitch or something. I also remember the dupe with the furnace back in the days, i duped so many sledge hammers in dig deep. But the best glitch by far had to be the glitch where you could break other players locked chest when water was touching the locked chest. I remember going into digdeep deathmatches and finding peoples locked chests and covering it with grass and putting water beside it and taking all there items  :D

SmileYourOnAim

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: January 30, 2017, 06:56:31 PM »
The sledge hammer glitch where you could break blocks extremely fast was also pretty cool like said before. The stair glitch where you could stack stairs on top of each other and being able to just climb them by spamming the A button was also pretty cool as also said before.

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
  • Awards Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site+300 posts Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 1 year on site+100 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Jack Of Shades Youtube Gaming Channel
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: January 31, 2017, 12:27:10 AM »
The sledge hammer glitch where you could break blocks extremely fast was also pretty cool like said before. The stair glitch where you could stack stairs on top of each other and being able to just climb them by spamming the A button was also pretty cool as also said before.
Try editing your last post before responding again so quickly. People might suspect spamming. ;)

Jaz

• Supreme Member
  • ヽ(`⌒)ノ
  • Awards Awarded to exemplary forum members 3 years on site+600 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Former MotM winners 4 years on site+1000 posts Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • cluckinbellhappychicken
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Jaz the MAN 2
  • PSN: Jaz_the_MAN_2
  • Steam: Jaz the MAN 2
« Reply #23 on: February 04, 2017, 02:49:04 PM »
That god damn glitch that spawned invincible spiders inside anything that you were building!
Grrrr

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" ~ Albert Einstein

Jim 🔮

• Jr. Moderator
  • Elite Member
  • 🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: February 05, 2017, 07:40:08 AM »
That god damn glitch that spawned invincible spiders inside anything that you were building!
Grrrr

The amount of buildings I had to delete because of that bug  >:(

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
  • Awards Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site+300 posts Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 1 year on site+100 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: February 05, 2017, 09:25:10 PM »
The ole naming a book glitch. Old but fun.

Lunar

• Elite Member
  • The God of the Galaxy
  • Awards 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Qvzw
  • PSN: Widumn_Boise
« Reply #26 on: February 11, 2017, 12:02:10 PM »
Going into blocks randomly, certain transparent blocks killing you, like trapdoors and stairs.

Platinum Dryym

• Supreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: February 11, 2017, 12:03:50 PM »
certain transparent blocks killing you, like trapdoors and stairs.

The topic is about bugs that don't still exist in the game. Lol

Lunar

• Elite Member
  • The God of the Galaxy
  • Awards 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Qvzw
  • PSN: Widumn_Boise
« Reply #28 on: February 11, 2017, 12:14:14 PM »

xD That is by far the funniest thing ive seen all week.

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: February 11, 2017, 03:30:22 PM »

xD That is by far the funniest thing ive seen all week.
Really? How so? Your comedy threshold is either obscure, or really low.