Author Topic:  YouTube - Jimalene  (Read 705 times)

Jim 💠

• Jr. Moderator
  • Elite Member
  • Awards 3 years on site+600 posts Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners I shot the sherriff 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: vJamie xD
  • Steam: Jimalene
YouTube - Jimalene
« on: January 21, 2017, 05:35:24 PM »
YouTube - Jimalene

Hey! I've had a YouTube channel for years but I've only been using it to subscribe to people and like videos etc. However I never actually used it to upload videos. The reason being I could never afford equipment and stuff, but now had a job for over two months and it pays really well, so I'm really close on saving up for the equipment that I need.

Once I have everything I need I will upload a variety of different games to my channel which may include things like:

Skyrim funny moments compilations
GTA stunt montages
Total Miner lets build videos and tutorials (or anything to do with the game in general)

And many more!

It will only be a hobby on the side as I am currently in my last year in school and I am swarmed in coursework and other nonsense that comes with school (stay in school kids)
I'll try and upload as much as I can once I get everything sorted but for now my channel will consist of 30 second clips that I have recorded from games on my Xbox One that I can edit in the Upload Studio that comes with the Xbox One.

I can't wait to get fully started with this once I can afford everything I need!  ::)

Thanks for taking the time to read this it means a lot!

Here's the link to my first video:
Or just search Jimalene on the search bar and you should be greeted with a picture of a DemiGod.

I hope to see you guys over there! Why not drop a like or even a comment to let me know you've paid a visit, or even subscribe!

3rd in the world to unlock Demigods
Jr Moderator given on January 2nd 2017
YouTube: Jimalene
bob [31|Dec 12:56 PM]: Howdy Jimster

/harry        /snail         /waynesworld

casual onion

• Legendary Member
  • Part time onion, Part time Michael Buble fan
  • Awards 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
    • Awards
  • Xbox: casual onion
Re: YouTube - Jimalene
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2017, 07:52:48 PM »
Good luck with your YouTube channel! I'd especially want to see total Miner builds and who knows you may even do build offs :)

Ps if you click the Youtube logo on the embedded video - takes you to the video on the website/app so it's easier to subscribe to Jimalene.
/onion Inspirational Quotes /onion

casual onion [23|Mar 09:59 PM]:   If you don't succeed, try, try and give up.

PWRBTTN [31|Mar 01:14 AM]:   It's okay, not all of us can be comedy geniuses like Casual Opinion.

Trub's Unisex Holiday Name [12|Nov 07:28 PM]:
You look like Casual Onion.

CDJ

• RPG
  • Awards 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Creative Viperz
  • Steam: TotalMiner
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2017, 08:37:52 PM »
Sounds good! subbed.

Jim 💠

• Jr. Moderator
  • Elite Member
  • Awards 3 years on site+600 posts Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners I shot the sherriff 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2017, 05:31:13 AM »
Good luck with your YouTube channel! I'd especially want to see total Miner builds and who knows you may even do build offs :)

Ps if you click the Youtube logo on the embedded video - takes you to the video on the website/app so it's easier to subscribe to Jimalene.

That's a good idea I'll keep that in mind  ^-^ Thanks!

.ok

• Supreme Member
  • Awards Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 4 years on site+1000 posts Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13) 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2017, 05:59:03 AM »
will be looking forward to your yt
hopefully your pc is powerful enough for hd vids

TheDestinedCrab

• Legendary Member
  • Did you see that? Me neither.
  • Awards 3 years on site+600 posts Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2017, 07:44:14 AM »
I'll definitely be watching! Just checking, are you gonna be talking in the vids? (Pleassse say yes! xD)

Also, I haven't yet seen many - if any - TM you tubers use a webcam so that'd be cool aswell (That last word just turns into 'Adele' on autocorrect ::) ) but of course not necessary

Good luck with it, I hope to see some awesome content!
Thanks Gold Knight for the amazing sig!

Jim 💠

• Jr. Moderator
  • Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2017, 08:01:59 AM »
I'll definitely be watching! Just checking, are you gonna be talking in the vids? (Pleassse say yes! xD)

Also, I haven't yet seen many - if any - TM you tubers use a webcam so that'd be cool aswell (That last word just turns into 'Adele' on autocorrect ::) ) but of course not necessary

Good luck with it, I hope to see some awesome content!

I probably will talk in my videos once I get a mic and all that stuff, I may do facecam stuff later on down the road.

I'll just have to see how everything fizzles out.

Thank you!  ^-^

Jim 💠

• Jr. Moderator
  • Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2017, 05:58:31 AM »
Already had one guy ask me if he could have on of my GTA stunt clips as he is making a montage from a lot of different people.

Not too bad of a start  :)

CDJ

• RPG
  • Awards 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Creative Viperz
  • Steam: TotalMiner
« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2017, 08:43:30 AM »
You will do well, i promice. Keep striving dude.

Jim 💠

• Jr. Moderator
  • Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2017, 08:56:15 AM »
You will do well, i promice. Keep striving dude.

Thanks man!

Jim 💠

• Jr. Moderator
  • Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2017, 11:03:21 AM »
New video!

So I made a quick video just showing off my city that I've been working on for a while called Westwood City. The city is still highly unfinished but I decided to make this video anyways just to let you guys see it for what it is so far.

It took me about 20 minutes to put the video together as I didn't have much time to put it together as best as I could so if there is a few minor editing mistakes in there, I'm sorry.

The video was recorded from a camera on a tripod so the quality isn't that great, but it is the best I could do.

Hope you guys enjoy!

Jim 💠

• Jr. Moderator
  • Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2017, 11:10:55 AM »
New video!

Hey guys so I made a new video called 'Crossbar challenge'

It is just a short 20 second clip that I made whenever I was filming for my school project and decided to take a few crossbar shots and eventually hit it! I added some music and visual effects to the video just to enhance it and I think it came out pretty well!

I hope you guys like it for what it is and please drop a like if you want! It's much appreciated!

Thanks everyone!