Author Topic:  YouTube - Dynamite Shadows  (Read 340 times)

DaRkShAdOwYlaf

• @
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: DaRkShAdOwYlaf
YouTube - Dynamite Shadows
« on: October 08, 2016, 06:32:35 PM »

Dynamite Shadows

My channel focuses on gaming and random videos and I've done a few YT videos of Total Miner so here they are BTW I know the quality is not brilliant but the videos themselves have decent content.

Sorry about the backward screen XD

So yeah thanks for watching some if you have and please check out my channel for different content apart from this

TheDestinedCrab

• Legendary Member
  • Did you see that? Me neither.
  • Awards 3 years on site+600 posts Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: YouTube - Dynamite Shadows
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2016, 07:05:44 PM »

Little tips -

Position a stand or something, right infront of your TV. Avoid going to light areas if the game, and opening chests. When positioning ypur camera or phone don't worry about  wether you can see the whole screen. As long as you can see what's going on then, your viewers can then see the whole screen.

nice videos though, it'd be nice if you could get a capture card in the future, but for now, just get a nice view on your tv :)
Thanks Gold Knight for the amazing sig!

Gary

• Tester
  • Supreme Member
  • Steam: Conmaan ... ... Discord: Conmaan #9586
  • Awards 1 year on site+100 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2016, 01:04:04 AM »
Some constructive criticism;

I'd recommend getting a better video capture device. Its almost impossible to tell whats going on in some of your videos because the quality is so low, and because you are also difficult to understand, sometimes its hard to find a redeeming factor.

Articulate yourself as best as you can. It can be difficult to hear you during your videos, so making sure you pronounce words very clearly is key.

Focus on having a theme to each video with a relevant title and thumbnail. The title, thumbnail, and theme to many of your videos are all seemingly chosen at random.

No other feedback that I can think of atm.

Link to my youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCo4rmelSOUB9YMM0Is-zWyQ

DaRkShAdOwYlaf

• @
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: DaRkShAdOwYlaf
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2016, 05:45:17 PM »
Thanks for the tips!