Author Topic:  Un named  (Read 652 times)

TheDestinedCrab

• Legendary Member
  • Did you see that? Me neither.
  • Awards 3 years on site+600 posts Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Un named
« on: September 01, 2016, 12:22:15 PM »
Un-Named
By TheDestinedCrab

Chapter 1 :
Spoiler for Hidden Content:
Ugly rain danced on the stone floor, mirroring the grey clouds that hung in the night sky. Shadows swayed lifelessly hiding the remaining hints of light. Creatures lurked on distant mountains, screaming. None the less, the village was peaceful. For now. 

Fourteen years ago, a child as ordinary as me and you was born. This child was abandoned, left on a large slab of stone. Today, the same child lives in a small, humble village with food, water, shelter and friends. This child was born in the early centuries of the earths existence, early enough for tragedy.

The wind howled in the night, singing terror through the fragile village. Blood marked the exit of the village, and death marked the entrance, no-one had left or entered since the abandoned child had made his home there. The world was a terror, and people had begun to think that the village was the only living thing in the world. They saw no new life, other than babies born inside the village. Crops were beginning to fail, villagers started to starve. Three teenagers gathered at the edge of the village, where the walls were. One by one, they lef the village. Not through the exit, that was too dangerous. These teenagers left by climbing. Climbing over the wall..

This is not the end of chapter one, this is just how far i have gotten. I will update this as often as i can. This is an ongoing story. I'm open for name suggestions too! :D
« Last Edit: September 10, 2016, 08:55:58 AM by TheDestinedCrab »
Thanks Gold Knight for the amazing sig!

Lunar

• Elite Member
  • The God of the Galaxy
  • Awards 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Qvzw
  • PSN: Widumn_Boise
Re: Un named
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2016, 04:30:56 PM »
Amazing work DC, I can't wait to read Chapter 2, you left me on a cliffhanger!

admins

• RPG
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Gxbble
  • Steam: Q9H
Re: Un named
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2017, 08:43:16 PM »
Still waiting for chapter 2, come on DC!