Author Topic: [Sharing] public particle component pack  (Read 7866 times)

.ok

• Supreme Member
  • Awards Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13) 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
[Sharing] Re: public particle component pack
« Reply #180 on: February 04, 2017, 07:21:13 AM »
added a shelf
Spoiler for Hidden Content:

Jim 💎

• Jr. Moderator
  • Elite Member
  • Yeet!
  • Awards Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners I shot the sherriff 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: vJamie xD
  • Steam: Jimalene
Re: public particle component pack
« Reply #181 on: February 04, 2017, 08:35:55 AM »
That shelf would fit really nicely in shops and supermarkets etc. They look cool.

3rd in the world to unlock Demigods
Jr Moderator given on January 2nd 2017
YouTube: Jimalene
bob [31|Dec 12:56 PM]: Howdy Jimster

/harry        /snail         /waynesworld

.ok

• Supreme Member
  • Awards Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13) 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #182 on: February 07, 2017, 08:34:28 AM »
took me 5-6 hours to do but i created a down position for the railroad crossing lights i did a week or 2 ago

open position

Downward position

im also now helping out on a special project with steve where it's 7 or 8 days away and i'll need to have everything ready by then. So i'll be posting things that i complete for it,and ima try and get as much things as i can ready by then.this railroad crossing light was one of the things i needed to have ready for this,and it was going to be one of the longer things to complete,so i'm glad i got it out of the way,allthough i have a cool idea i'm going to do with this. I'll prob post a video of it either tmrw or the day after

.ok

• Supreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #183 on: February 09, 2017, 07:06:24 AM »
currently making a script to animate the railroad crossing light using Rel coordinates from the script block,and it's going to take longer than  i thought being i need to do each position(up+down) and the flashing lights as different parts or scripts,and/or combine them all into one bigger script,or keep them in 4 sepperate scripts/parts
where both of them have over 150 blocks per model(plus for the lights part i have to go through each block and find the ones that i used for the lights)changing the xyz to the rel:xyz for each block,so thats going to require a day that i have off,probably  sometime this weekend,so ill either have to spend 1 or 2 more days on the script,or hold it off until my days off work

heres what i have done rn

ill post when its finished

JAZZ 0R KILLER

• View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: JAZZ 0R KILLER
« Reply #184 on: February 20, 2017, 06:44:25 PM »
Hi. I noticed your particle component packs. I just want to let everyone know that JAZZ 0R KILLER did in fact make a lot of these particles shown. I made the TV, the floor lamp, the computer, the filling cabinet, and the ceiling fan. So yes, JAZZ 0R KILLER did in fact help with "your" little component pack. I also have plenty more particle creations made. In fact around 30 more particle creations made not shown here.

.ok

• Supreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #185 on: February 20, 2017, 10:04:31 PM »
Hi. I noticed your particle component packs. I just want to let everyone know that JAZZ 0R KILLER did in fact make a lot of these particles shown. I made the TV, the floor lamp, the computer, the filling cabinet, and the ceiling fan. So yes, JAZZ 0R KILLER did in fact help with "your" little component pack. I also have plenty more particle creations made. In fact around 30 more particle creations made not shown here.
i mentioned you towards the start of the thread and added you to the people thats helped or gave me particles to use in the pack
and the only ones that i have  showed are what i have from you/i dont have all of the ones youve done most likely

edit:ok i didnt add u to the donators my bad,but i had you under helpers being at the time we were working together on the pack
« Last Edit: February 21, 2017, 10:31:54 AM by .ok »

.ok

• Supreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #186 on: March 07, 2017, 03:55:33 AM »
The newest item has 223 sepperate emitters to make it,which now has the most after my mule kick perk machine that took 168 emitters to makes

.ok

• Supreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #187 on: April 05, 2017, 01:08:51 AM »
hi
Sorry for not replying for so long.I've just been really busy now with tons of stuff going on in life and I've had little to no time to even touch my game now.I've started a 2nd job now that's only part time 4 days of the week,but i might pick up a 3rd job to pick up the remaining days, or find a better job than the part time one, but so i can save up for a car finally lol, or get one before the summer.plus a bunch of other stuff as well that are coming up now,as well as me wanting to go for some goals in mind,mainly the military,and although that won't be for some time still, i got things i need to do to prep myself to get to where i wanna be in life, but again that won't be for at least a year lol.I also need to get money together for a surgery that's going to be around 10,000.00, and plus i probably have to get my wisdom teeth taken out now, so idk how much that'll even cost.Plus i have plans this summer that I'm taking off.Ill be leaving around the beginning of June, or no later than the 19Th, which means, unfortunately, ill have to step away for a little and focus on that stuff, and also i won't be able to hit my overall goal of things i wanted in this pack.I'm sure i hit 200 items by now, and I'm sure  i can get quite a few more things done before June, but IDK ATM.sometimes when i am home and have nothing to do, i don't even feel like touching my game even, but i should probably push myself more

i kind of feel bad for not getting to put in as many things as i wanted in the pack, there's even there's a bit of variety in it still, but not to where I'm happy.with PC release coming soon, maybe before i leave in June, i have a set goal, which is to get the rotations off of each item, so you can use everything freely on your map.i originally planned to do that for PC or when PC was out being you could name stuff a lot easier and not be limited to file name size, but now my goal is to do it now, so that way its fully ready for PC and not half done by the time i leave.ill try and get some more things done, but idk what my schedule is going to be like up until June,but I've put in too much work on this pack for it to go to waste...so ill try and do all that i can while i still have the time to do it and then when I'm back home in the summer, ill continue from where i left off at, hopefully there'll be more options to emitters that i can use to create things

i have made a few things though that i didn't get to post yet.these were all things i was making as part of this special project, but that sorta fell apart being i haven't even heard anything on it since, which was about the time i got too busy and was working 2 jobs.

things complete:
2 cabinets
2 base cabinets+corner piece
refrigerator
6 burner stove

Spoiler for Hidden Content:

the next thing i was working on was a microwave, and then probably a dishwasher.after that idk what Imma do, but ill try and make 1 or 2 more cool items,like a vending machine or something else idk

Jim 💎

• Jr. Moderator
  • Elite Member
  • Yeet!
  • Awards Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners I shot the sherriff 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: vJamie xD
  • Steam: Jimalene
« Reply #188 on: April 05, 2017, 03:17:46 AM »
Good to see you back dude! That stove is really cool, there's so much detail on the thing. Well done!

3rd in the world to unlock Demigods
Jr Moderator given on January 2nd 2017
YouTube: Jimalene
bob [31|Dec 12:56 PM]: Howdy Jimster

/harry        /snail         /waynesworld

.ok

• Supreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #189 on: April 05, 2017, 03:31:13 AM »
Good to see you back dude! That stove is really cool, there's so much detail on the thing. Well done!
ill try and be active on here but i cant say much being im uber busy w work now,also why im not active on the forums even anymore

.ok

• Supreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #190 on: April 17, 2017, 10:45:21 PM »
im going to start making the rest of the rotations for each of the items.ill make another post with a to-do list showing everything that i have done and what i have left to finish.i have a month n a half to finish it all,which if i do,itll be ready for pc.if i finish it before june and i have time then ill try and add some new stuff but idk if ill have time to

.ok

• Supreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #191 on: April 17, 2017, 10:45:35 PM »
reserved

DatAwesomenessDoe

• Sesenta Nueveeeeee~
  • Awards 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr Page
    • Awards
  • PSN: DatAwesomeness
  • Steam: DatAwesomeness
« Reply #192 on: April 17, 2017, 11:01:52 PM »
You guys should try and make some apocalyptic type stuff, like really old and rusted. :0

.ok

• Supreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #193 on: April 17, 2017, 11:04:08 PM »
You guys should try and make some apocalyptic type stuff, like really old and rusted. :0
show me some pics or examples and ill try them if i have time.or if you have a reference or game then post that