Author Topic:  Just Build. Ha  (Read 2056 times)

Trubtavium Recordsmith VII

• Legendary Member
  • Do you wanna see the Galaxy?
  • Awards Former MotM winners Month 1 members w/25+posts (4/21/13-5/12/13) 4 years on site+1000 posts Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Awarded to exemplary forum members 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Trubstep Record
  • Steam: Trubstep_Record
Just Build. Ha
« on: August 20, 2016, 04:00:32 PM »
Generic Introduction!

Just Build. Ha, is a community free build map I whipped up in my spare time. The map is heavily inspired by RF's Communicraft series, specifically the second instalment. Anybody is welcome to build on the map. Your work is zoned so only you can cause harm to it! Many have already built up and made there marks on the map, including our lovely Developer, Craig!

Nifty Features!

For starters, this isn't some plot based free build world. When I say free build, I mean pick a spot anywhere on the map! In the sky! Underground! If it's on the surface, you'll be sure to have the ever expanding routes of this map snake over to your build, providing visitors a more simple and navigable time exploring.

Ranks! Yes you heard me, there are ranks. These can be acquired through various activities and participation in the community! Let's have a look at these ranks shall we?

- Blue and Yellow clan emblems are reserved for everyone! These folks are the Builders and with such a name, are granted the ability to build on the map!
- Blue and Orange are your Regular Builders. (ooo!) These folks are regular visitors and builders of the map, simply put it, if I see you on the map often, you'll be sure to receive this clan emblem soon enough!
- Blue and Black emblems are reserved for our forum members! If you are a forum member and happen to visit the map, just let me know your account name and you can become one of the exclusive bunch!
- Gold Stars are your Key Builders. These lovely folks have put in much effort, dedication, skill, and overall are great people to be around! Technically listed as staff of this map, you can look to them as exemplary players of Total Miner!
- Invaderman emblems are reserved for the admins of the map. Simple as that.
- Bomb emblems are for griefers. Speaking of which, we are harsh when it comes to possible griefers. Unfortunately, due to the less like-minded community members of our game, the staff of this map is not lenient when it comes to "Just breaking a few grass blocks while flying." We are always watching, and are very paranoid.
- Any other emblems are given to staff members who aren't admins, but provide help in other ways.

Our Staff!
Your staff members of this map are:
- Trubstep Record (Your Cynical, Sarcastic host!)
- Get Inn the Jet (Donator of the Communicraft Fountain for our spawn! Does the Timmies Runs!)
- IEnter the Void (Trub's trusty right hand man and magician's assistant!)
- Fuertey (Why not!)
- PWRBTTN (He does scripts and gives Trub back rubs!)

These are your current Key Builders:
- Northre (Great individual and nifty builder!)
- Xenogears 666 (Took the call in time/s of admin absence!)
- Ugh Thats Nazty (Always there for picture taking needs!)
- dryym (Fancy guy, fancy friend!)
- Jack of Shades (Cause Jack of Shades finally joined!)
- Knyght Alyor (Helpful when it comes to any fixes I'm making for the map's mechanics!)

Images!
Spoiler for Images:

I do hope you all come enjoy the map sometime, texture slots are few now, but with the upcoming 2.5 release, there should be plenty to go around!

Disclaimer: Creative is given only to those deemed mature enough to handle it.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2016, 01:01:47 PM by Trubtavium Recordsmith VI »

Lunar

• Elite Member
  • The God of the Galaxy
  • Awards 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Qvzw
  • PSN: Widumn_Boise
Re: Just Build. Ha
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2016, 04:16:44 PM »
How did you make the nearest path snake over to yours?! I cant see how that would be less than a billion lines of script xD Either way, this seems really fun, if I ever am able to play again, ill play this map a lot

• Legendary Member
  • Awards Former MotM winners Month 1 members w/25+posts (4/21/13-5/12/13) 4 years on site+1000 posts Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Awarded to exemplary forum members 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2016, 04:29:18 PM »
How did you make the nearest path snake over to yours?! I cant see how that would be less than a billion lines of script xD Either way, this seems really fun, if I ever am able to play again, ill play this map a lot

I use markers, a sledgehammer, and bricks.

.ok

• Supreme Member
  • Awards Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 4 years on site+1000 posts Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13) 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2016, 04:30:25 PM »
Images!
Spoiler for Images:
We don't have any yet. Sorry. That should all be sorted out soon
need pics taken?

• Legendary Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2016, 04:39:06 PM »
Images!
Spoiler for Images:
We don't have any yet. Sorry. That should all be sorted out soon
need pics taken?

You know it. 8)

.ok

• Supreme Member
  • Awards Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 4 years on site+1000 posts Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13) 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2016, 04:49:04 PM »
You know it.
when will you be hosting next?
I'm working on a script atm so if you're on the map now then ill swing by as soon as its done

Jesse

• Extreme Member
  • Oldest Lasting TM Youtuber.
  • Awards Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Former MotM winners Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • YouTube: BOBsCAST
    • Awards
  • Xbox: YT Mysterio
  • PSN: YT_Mysterio
  • Steam: YT Mysterio
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2016, 04:50:34 PM »
Am i allowed to build yet.

/mm Thanks Gold Knight for sig /mm
/mm MotM September '14 /mm
/mm Robo February '15 /mm
/mm 4th Demi Gods December '16 /mm
/mm Youtube: BOBsCAST /mm

• Legendary Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2016, 05:34:07 PM »

I don't really feel like giving permissions to people who call me a toilet. Sorry.

Jesse

• Extreme Member
  • Oldest Lasting TM Youtuber.
  • Awards Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Former MotM winners Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • YouTube: BOBsCAST
    • Awards
  • Xbox: YT Mysterio
  • PSN: YT_Mysterio
  • Steam: YT Mysterio
« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2016, 06:23:51 PM »

I don't really feel like giving permissions to people who call me a toilet. Sorry.
I'll stop calling you a toilet if it really bugs you.

/mm Thanks Gold Knight for sig /mm
/mm MotM September '14 /mm
/mm Robo February '15 /mm
/mm 4th Demi Gods December '16 /mm
/mm Youtube: BOBsCAST /mm

• Legendary Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2016, 06:41:11 PM »
Images have been added. Thanks, Ugh.

RavenPaw

• Legendary Member
  • Aka Cat
  • Awards 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Circle cat113
« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2016, 03:36:29 AM »
seems like a fun map id love to join when I can

#ButterThyStick( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)

• Legendary Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2016, 10:52:08 AM »
I am hosting right now. If you care to stop on by, now is the time!

TheDestinedCrab

• Legendary Member
  • Did you see that? Me neither.
  • Awards 3 years on site+600 posts Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2016, 10:58:04 AM »
I am hosting right now. If you care to stop on by, now is the time!
Damn i need more gold :(
Thanks Gold Knight for the amazing sig!

Platinum Dryym

• Supreme Member
  • What's yours is mine. ~TM's Resident Master Thief~
  • Awards Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site+300 posts 3 years on site+600 posts Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: dryym
« Reply #13 on: August 21, 2016, 11:32:37 AM »
If you join, Know that the world is better now because it has more Didact.

Creator of the term "Deathmine "
Jared [19|Oct 07:12 PM]: "It changes everything" Dryym

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
  • Awards Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site+300 posts Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 1 year on site+100 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Jack Of Shades Youtube Gaming Channel
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: August 21, 2016, 02:06:47 PM »
Just Build. Ha
This is a fantastic name for a map. lol