Author Topic:  DARK SOULS WORLD REMAKE  (Read 953 times)

xTheDarkslayer

• Fresh Meat
  • detailed builder ,Pixel artist, RPG builder
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: xXberndXx
DARK SOULS WORLD REMAKE
« on: June 09, 2016, 08:12:35 AM »
my new project in tmf since a long time. I am going to remake the dark souls 1 map! I am already working on it for a long time and this is what I already built                      - firelink shrine ,undead parish,sens fortress,dark root garden valley of drakes  and the depths are wip for now. Anor londo coming soon as the rest of the world. You can join me(xXberndXx) I spent most of my time on this map when I host a game. The map will be playable when the main buildings are finished. The only help you can give Is telling me your opinion of the map so far. Co host/helper/friend is  value outbreak. Thx for reading and pictures coming soon
« Last Edit: June 09, 2016, 08:18:27 AM by xTheDarkslayer »
Darkslayer was here...

Platinum Dryym

• Supreme Member
  • What's yours is mine. ~TM's Resident Master Thief~
  • Awards Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site+300 posts 3 years on site+600 posts Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: dryym
Re: DARK SOULS WORLD REMAKE
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2016, 08:27:08 AM »
You have competition...

XD I am excited to see pics though.

I think you are the 3rd person I have seen remaking DS, And with everyone's different styles, I think each map would be vastly different when finished.

Creator of the term "Deathmine "
Jared [19|Oct 07:12 PM]: "It changes everything" Dryym

xTheDarkslayer

• Fresh Meat
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2016, 12:22:07 PM »
my new project in tmf since a long time. I am going to remake the dark souls 1 map! I am already working on it for a long time and this is what I already built                      - firelink shrine ,undead parish,sens fortress,dark root garden valley of drakes  and the depths are wip for now. Anor londo coming soon as the rest of the world. You can join me(xXberndXx) I spent most of my time on this map when I host a game. The map will be playable when the main buildings are finished. The only help you can give Is telling me your opinion of the map so far. Co host/helper/friend is  value outbreak. Thx for reading and pictures coming soon
« Last Edit: June 09, 2016, 12:33:01 PM by xTheDarkslayer »
Darkslayer was here...

.ok

• Supreme Member
  • Awards Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 4 years on site+1000 posts Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13) 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2016, 01:10:43 PM »
wow the terraforming looks pretty good already as well as the castle

if ud like better,pics in hd then lmk and i can swing by when youre free

Platinum Dryym

• Supreme Member
  • What's yours is mine. ~TM's Resident Master Thief~
  • Awards Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site+300 posts 3 years on site+600 posts Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: dryym
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2016, 01:27:50 PM »

OK, Not going to lie, That looks pretty good.
You could do for some detail in some of the flatter areas, Like the walls in the Undead Burg area and such, But it is looking great otherwise.

Creator of the term "Deathmine "
Jared [19|Oct 07:12 PM]: "It changes everything" Dryym

crazytater94

• Supreme Member
  • Mastering TM since 2011
  • Awards Awarded to exemplary forum members Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Former MotM winners Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13) 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: crazytater94
  • PSN: crazytater94 (Inactive)
  • Steam: crazytater94
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2016, 05:46:42 PM »
That looks really well replicated, and although I've only made it to right after the armored boar, if you need a few scripts, I could help you out with them. I have a skill tree system, bonfire(and particles), and a few other neat scripts.

.ok

• Supreme Member
  • Awards Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 4 years on site+1000 posts Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13) 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
DARK SOULS WORLD REMAKE
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2016, 06:18:13 PM »
pics I took of his map. I've never played dark souls before so sorry if I forgot any shots of his map or any parts that's in his game
Spoiler for Hidden Content:

like i said ive never played dark souls,but i really love how he terraformed the map.def recommend anyone to come check his map out....just good luck loading in :P

RF Inn The Jet

• Supreme Member
  • I love this community, You read my name wrong ;)
  • Awards 1 year on site+100 posts Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 4 years on site+1000 posts Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts Former MotM winners Day 1 w/25+ posts (4/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Get Inn The Jet
  • PSN: Get_Inn_The_Jet
  • Steam: Get_Inn_The_Jet
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2016, 04:30:25 PM »
wow, looking good. Seems in my absence in creating I've gotten some serious competition haha. It looks brilliant and very accurate so far! I was going to say try working on the detail work of the actual buildings, since you tended to focus on the landscape, but then i saw Anor. Keep it up man looks great!

Also question, were you the guy who sent me a component of firelink? I received a component that looks identical to the one you have (i didnt use it since it seemed a tad small scale, but still haha)
Host of Communicraft

Thanks GK +Grim

xTheDarkslayer

• Fresh Meat
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2016, 05:02:34 PM »
No but ive built it with fear x snipez together but i made most of it he just hosted
Darkslayer was here...

The Sneaky Sort

• I'm here to help others who need it.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: The Sneaky Sort
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2016, 06:56:24 PM »
Though I have never played Dark Souls, I would be interested to see what has been done so far. It looks really neat, keep up the great work. ;)

Value

• Fresh Meat
  • The Official Creator Of ----- "The Average DM"
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Value Outbreak
« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2016, 02:51:50 AM »
Thanks for the credit... although i didn't do that much  :!
1v1 parkour me anyday...

Been playing since 2013... maybe 2012... i dont have good memory...
But i was to lazy to get a forums account till now...

Use "Creativity"

Stay positive... its the right thing to do...

No hate appreciate

xTheDarkslayer

• Fresh Meat
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2017, 10:04:31 AM »
Hey people i have created new stuff in my dark souls world like new londo, dragon valley and the archive of the duke i will be able to play online again next weeks so that you can join and see what else i have built. See you soon guys!
Darkslayer was here...

Atlas Telamon

• Extreme Member
  • Atlas Telamon
  • Awards 3 years on site+600 posts Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site+300 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site+100 posts Former MotM winners Month 1 members w/25+posts (4/21/13-5/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: atlh3
  • Steam: The_Green_Condom
« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2017, 02:49:50 AM »
I am sure if Siegquisa owned a 360, she would frequent this map. Looks pretty good so far. But not enough caterina knights.

Miner of the Month for January 2014
But you can call me the salaminizer!
#BanAtlas

TheDestinedCrab

• Legendary Member
  • Did you see that? Me neither.
  • Awards 3 years on site+600 posts Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2017, 05:58:23 PM »
Looks amazing, great terra-forming as well as the castle. I hope to see this map come to PC, it'd kick the PC version off into a great start.

Well done - I loved every bit of that.
Thanks Gold Knight for the amazing sig!

Stoneart

• "There's always time to get your block's off"
  • Awards Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • My music page
    • Awards
  • Xbox: stoneart
  • PSN: Xx_Phoenix_Down_xX
« Reply #14 on: February 26, 2017, 08:41:59 PM »
Very Nice! Praise the Sun!