Author Topic:  Lore Tales - The adventures of Ravenclaw, Aerios, Calum, and Vathl.  (Read 712 times)

Brother Claw

• Full time dragcave.com dragon breeder
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: CLM BassGod
Chapter One
Chaos Erupts
"It's finally time. I'm taking over Ashtown." Ravenclaw exclaimed in his throne room, decorated with skulls and red banners.
"There is something going on," Calum whispered to himself in his throne room, decorated with helmets, statues and yellow banners. "I feel something erupting from Skullholme, and it's advancing towards Ashtown."
At that time, Both Ravenclaw and Calum sent their forces to Ashtown. One was attacking, one was defending. Both rulers led their armies to victory. They did not know what they were going into.
Both forces eventually were weakened to a small portion of their forces.
Suddenly, fire erupted from the town. But it was no normal fire. It was a purple flame - unusual for this planet called 'Lore.' It changed people into monsters covered in eyes, purple, and much more.
Neither forces won. It had fallen to another force - Chaos, as some may call it. Others may call it Corruption. Some even call it Chaorruption. No matter what it was called, it was powerful. A large beam of purple light erupted from the Guardian's Tower.
A man flew out from the beam, dressed in purple, heavy armour that no man would ever leave a dent in.
"I am Vathl - Your new ruler of Lore!" He exclaimed. In an instant, he destroyed the town into rubble. Houses destroyed, innocent lives turned into demons, history burned... He didn't care. He wanted to see destruction.
When Vathl was done, when he left, a man rose from the rubble, dressed in light armour.
"I am Aerios," he said quietly. "Your savior. I shall defeat Vathl and his minions, and save this world from his grasp."

Want more stories? Stay tuned! Please leave constructive criticism.

GoatOnTheMoon

• Supreme Member
  • YT: Nefty
  • Awards Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
    • Awards
  • Xbox: GoatOnTheMoon
  • PSN: N/A
  • Steam: GoatOnTheMoon
Maybe some backstory?

Brother Claw

• Full time dragcave.com dragon breeder
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: CLM BassGod
Character backstory or just motives for attacking the town? I can post both if needed.

GoatOnTheMoon

• Supreme Member
  • YT: Nefty
  • Awards Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
    • Awards
  • Xbox: GoatOnTheMoon
  • PSN: N/A
  • Steam: GoatOnTheMoon
Character backstory or just motives for attacking the town? I can post both if needed.

You insert a lot of names of people and places with no real story behind them. Just a thought ;)

Bluepudding the don

• I'm feeling it now Mr. Krabs
  • Awards 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
You should've spent more time on this.
Former names: 2pac of pudding, Blueberries for all

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
  • Awards Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site+300 posts Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 1 year on site+100 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Jack Of Shades Youtube Gaming Channel
    • Awards
As a storyteller myself, I can say you can do much better. Background, storyline, cohesive character creation/histories all help with the narrative. If you can build those elements up, this story could be great.

Platinum Dryym

• Supreme Member
  • What's yours is mine. ~TM's Resident Master Thief~
  • Awards Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site+300 posts 3 years on site+600 posts Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: dryym
Aside from what the others have said, My biggest tip is to try to avoid the wall of text. It looks daunting, And it makes it hard to keep your place at times.

As a storyteller myself, I can say you can do much better. Background, storyline, cohesive character creation/histories all help with the narrative. If you can build those elements up, this story could be great.

Dоes a storyteller have any insight on my story?
« Last Edit: June 01, 2016, 07:14:57 PM by Dryym »

Creator of the term "Deathmine "
Jared [19|Oct 07:12 PM]: "It changes everything" Dryym

PWRBTTN

• Legendary Member
  • Professional Expert, Comrade
  • Awards Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site+300 posts Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: PWRBTTN
  • Steam: PWRBTTN
Re: Lore Tales - The adventures of Ravenclaw, Aerios, Calum, and Vathl.
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2016, 08:12:29 AM »
Aside from what the others have said, My biggest tip is to try to avoid the wall of text. It looks daunting, And it makes it hard to keep your place at times.

Does a storyteller have any insight on my story?
I would agree. Break that into a couple paragraphs, and it'd be much more enjoyabke to read.
/snail       /snail    /snail         /snail /snail      /snail   /snail                /snail        

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
  • Awards Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site+300 posts Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 1 year on site+100 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Jack Of Shades Youtube Gaming Channel
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2016, 03:24:37 PM »
My apologies for responding late, I have not read it yet. Been busy with college and such, but send me a link to the one you want me to read and I'll let you know. :)

PWRBTTN

• Legendary Member
  • Professional Expert, Comrade
  • Awards Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site+300 posts Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: PWRBTTN
  • Steam: PWRBTTN
« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2016, 10:04:19 PM »
My apologies for responding late, I have not read it yet. Been busy with college and such, but send me a link to the one you want me to read and I'll let you know. :)
http://totalminerforums.net/index.php?topic=16981.0 This is the one Dryym is talking about.
/snail       /snail    /snail         /snail /snail      /snail   /snail                /snail