Author Topic:  Dark Souls 3  (Read 9120 times)

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • Awards Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site+300 posts Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 1 year on site+100 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Dark Souls 3
« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2016, 09:18:07 PM »
I may be wrong, but I think they were called brawler, deceiver, and mage. All have unique spells. For example, the second spell for the deceiver supposedly has a shadow version of you follow and mimic your movement, doubling your damage by hitting everything a second time.

That sounds really interesting, actually. I will definitely try mage. Only downside is PS isn't offering Lords Of The Fallen for free. Still $19.99. :/

RF Inn The Jet

• Supreme Member
  • I love this community, You read my name wrong ;)
  • Awards 1 year on site+100 posts Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 4 years on site+1000 posts Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts Former MotM winners Day 1 w/25+ posts (4/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Get Inn The Jet
  • PSN: Get_Inn_The_Jet
  • Steam: Get_Inn_The_Jet
OMG THERES ONLY 3 DAYS LEFT
« Reply #16 on: April 09, 2016, 07:15:05 PM »
The hype is real. omg. three days. thats it. three more days.

HYYYYYYPE TRAIN CHOOO CHOOO MOTHER TRUCKER>

But yeah, theres only three days till we all get this. I have a final exam that night, idk if ill be playing right away :/
Host of Communicraft

Thanks GK +Grim

Stoneart

• "There's always time to get your block's off"
  • Awards Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • My music page
    • Awards
  • Xbox: stoneart
  • PSN: Xx_Phoenix_Down_xX
« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2016, 07:39:51 PM »
Woooooooooooo! /heidy

The Gold Knight

• Elite Member
  • Ya hoser
  • Awards 3 years on site+600 posts Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site+300 posts Former MotM winners 1 year on site+100 posts Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13)
    • View Profile
    • Insert Clickbait Title Here!
    • Awards
  • Other: 何
« Reply #18 on: April 11, 2016, 06:53:54 PM »
Choo choo, hype train! :D

RF Inn The Jet

• Supreme Member
  • Awards 1 year on site+100 posts Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 4 years on site+1000 posts Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts Former MotM winners Day 1 w/25+ posts (4/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: April 11, 2016, 07:16:14 PM »
*silently waits for best buys to ship it to me*
Host of Communicraft

Thanks GK +Grim

Stoneart

• View Profile
    • My music page
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: April 11, 2016, 09:05:08 PM »
Who's making what for your first builds??? What stats are you pumping? Strength? Dexterity? What magic type?? I usually always praise the sun first and do a faith build. Not sure what to expect from myself in this game though.

The Gold Knight

• Elite Member
  • Ya hoser
  • Awards 3 years on site+600 posts Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site+300 posts Former MotM winners 1 year on site+100 posts Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: April 11, 2016, 09:28:48 PM »
Who's making what for your first builds??? What stats are you pumping? Strength? Dexterity? What magic type?? I usually always praise the sun first and do a faith build. Not sure what to expect from myself in this game though.
I'll most likely be going down the Strength/Faith build I normally do, or I'll be going down Dex. Maybe a quality build.

Stoneart

• View Profile
    • My music page
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: April 11, 2016, 09:50:03 PM »
I usually enjoy a straight role play of the most ridiculous build I can come up with. Problem with this is I need to meet the characters before I make my guy....so my first run is always a throw away guy with not much of a specific.

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • Awards Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site+300 posts Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 1 year on site+100 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: April 11, 2016, 10:35:00 PM »
I usually enjoy a straight role play of the most ridiculous build I can come up with. Problem with this is I need to meet the characters before I make my guy....so my first run is always a throw away guy with not much of a specific.
I do that as well. Helps you get a feel for how the game works. Souls games have different vibes depending on which one you play. Demon souls works way different than Dark Souls.

Atlas Telamon

• Extreme Member
  • Atlas Telamon
  • Awards 3 years on site+600 posts Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site+300 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site+100 posts Former MotM winners Month 1 members w/25+posts (4/21/13-5/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: atlh3
  • Steam: The_Green_Condom
« Reply #24 on: April 12, 2016, 12:48:06 AM »
Most likely I will wear the Ornstein torso and gauntlets, the shadow mask and tights, and use dual claws while alternating the left claw with a talisman/chime

Miner of the Month for January 2014
But you can call me the salaminizer!
#BanAtlas

The Gold Knight

• Elite Member
  • Ya hoser
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: April 12, 2016, 01:04:47 AM »
Months of excitement, of hype, an it all comes crashing down the moment I load up the game, to discover that I can barely run it on the lowest settings. Getting from 4-10 fps as my average, I can't play the game. My hype train got derailed instantly. :(

Stoneart

• View Profile
    • My music page
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: April 12, 2016, 04:08:52 AM »
Months of excitement, of hype, an it all comes crashing down the moment I load up the game, to discover that I can barely run it on the lowest settings. Getting from 4-10 fps as my average, I can't play the game. My hype train got derailed instantly. :(

i'm sorry dude.  :(

RF Inn The Jet

• Supreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: April 12, 2016, 12:59:29 PM »
Oh no! /gk any way to fix it?

And I'll probably be running a bow Dex build since bows are now viable
Host of Communicraft

Thanks GK +Grim

Elites

• ✧ Creative Universe ✧
  • Awards 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Elitxz
  • PSN: RvG_Fade
  • Steam: Elitxz
« Reply #28 on: April 12, 2016, 02:08:12 PM »
Ive never played Souls before, it looks really good. I havent read much about the game, but is it a game that I have to experience the first two to enjoy the third?

\[T]/ Praise the Sun!

The White Wabbit

• Legendary Member
  • Are you a solo builder too?
  • Awards 2 years on site+300 posts Former MotM winners 1 year on site+100 posts Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Nobodies56
  • PSN: A_Blessed_Potato
  • Steam: Ray
« Reply #29 on: April 12, 2016, 02:31:01 PM »
I only played a little of the first two but really enjoying the third. It feels more refined and well done without feeling clunky.

I haven't had any crashing issues that others had and it looks amazing so no complaints from me.

Thanks GK for the new sig it looks great!

You may be able to teach a chimp to dance, but will he dance for your tune?