Author Topic:  GK's Forum Award Replacer!  (Read 2656 times)

The Gold Knight

• Elite Member
  • Ya hoser
  • Awards 3 years on site+600 posts Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site+300 posts Former MotM winners 1 year on site+100 posts Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13)
    • View Profile
    • Insert Clickbait Title Here!
    • Awards
  • Other: 何
GK's Forum Award Replacer!
« on: December 27, 2015, 12:20:29 AM »
Since people started thinking this thing was secret, simply because I haven't made a topic for it, here's a topic.

What started off as a simple award replacer, to bring back the old awards on the forum, has evolved into a bit more. I've begun changing up some of the awards looks, as well as changing a few username colors. If you want to check it out, you'll need the "Stylish" browser plug in for Safari, Firefox, Google Chrome, or Opera. (Sorry folks, doesn't work for mobile or IE).

Link to the plugin website, which has links to your appropriate browser's plugin: Here!

Link to the award replacer: Here!

Preview Pics:

There's a changelog on the replacer's page.

BONUS! A theme by Derfen Steve, inspired by me! :D

TMF Color Spice: http://totalminerforums.net/index.php?topic=15732.0

It changes a bunch of people's username colors, and makes their color always visible, instead of just the chatbox and "Who's Online" section. Check it out, it's neat!

If you guys want me to change your username color/add stuff, just let me know. :)
« Last Edit: January 09, 2016, 03:56:46 AM by The Gold Knight »

AlienizdPixel

• Tester
  • Supreme Member
  • Hello
  • Awards 3 years on site+600 posts Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site+300 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: A1ienizdPixe1
  • Steam: Alienizd
Re: GK's Forum Award Replacer!
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2015, 05:04:07 AM »
I'm guessing IE also includes the new Microsoft Edge?
-Alionz

The Gold Knight

• Elite Member
  • Ya hoser
  • Awards 3 years on site+600 posts Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site+300 posts Former MotM winners 1 year on site+100 posts Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2015, 05:12:30 AM »
I'm guessing IE also includes the new Microsoft Edge?
I assume so, unless it has extensions for it, and has a stylish extension, but seeing as the plugin's website doesn't mention it, I assume Edge doesn't work for this either. On a side note, I actually forgot "Edge" was a thing. :P

Jaz

• Supreme Member
  • ヽ(`⌒)ノ
  • Awards Awarded to exemplary forum members 3 years on site+600 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Former MotM winners 4 years on site+1000 posts Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • cluckinbellhappychicken
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Jaz the MAN 2
  • PSN: Jaz_the_MAN_2
  • Steam: Jaz the MAN 2
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2015, 07:48:31 AM »
GK, Where do we start? You are the most beautiful person I have seen on this entire forum, you are kind, cuddly, funny and adventurous! Any time I see you, whether it is just a glance or a full on stare you always manage to inject me with butterflies and extract my goose bumps. I guess what I am trying to say is that I am madly in love with you and I think you deserve a medal of honer [badge] for saving my life, my heart and my mind.

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" ~ Albert Einstein

Jaz

• Supreme Member
  • ヽ(`⌒)ノ
  • Awards Awarded to exemplary forum members 3 years on site+600 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Former MotM winners 4 years on site+1000 posts Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2015, 07:51:28 AM »
This is so much better! Thank you so much! Feels so... Right!

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" ~ Albert Einstein

Jesse

• Extreme Member
  • Oldest Lasting TM Youtuber.
  • Awards Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Former MotM winners Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • YouTube: BOBsCAST
    • Awards
  • Xbox: YT Mysterio
  • PSN: YT_Mysterio
  • Steam: YT Mysterio
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2015, 01:36:02 PM »
Good thing i saved all the old awards. Because bob knows me to well lol. Also GK i like the way you fixed they are layed out forgot to say.

/mm Thanks Gold Knight for sig /mm
/mm MotM September '14 /mm
/mm Robo February '15 /mm
/mm 4th Demi Gods December '16 /mm
/mm Youtube: BOBsCAST /mm

The Gold Knight

• Elite Member
  • Ya hoser
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2015, 02:04:47 AM »
Topic Updated with a link to a new code!

Steve

• Elite Member
  • Awards Unique Content Contributors Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts Month 1 members w/25+posts (4/21/13-5/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Total Miner Forums
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Derfen Steve
  • Steam: Derfen Steve
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2015, 12:37:01 AM »
Color Spice has been updated,

Jesse

• Extreme Member
  • Oldest Lasting TM Youtuber.
  • Awards Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Former MotM winners Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • YouTube: BOBsCAST
    • Awards
  • Xbox: YT Mysterio
  • PSN: YT_Mysterio
  • Steam: YT Mysterio
« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2015, 03:13:24 PM »
Hope everyone enjoys coloring there topics. :)

/mm Thanks Gold Knight for sig /mm
/mm MotM September '14 /mm
/mm Robo February '15 /mm
/mm 4th Demi Gods December '16 /mm
/mm Youtube: BOBsCAST /mm

The Gold Knight

• Elite Member
  • Ya hoser
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2016, 01:11:13 AM »
Updated the code. Changed these three emotes to fit the default theme of them. C:-) >:D O:-)

The Gold Knight

• Elite Member
  • Ya hoser
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2016, 01:57:47 AM »
To those who use this, I made a minor update that changes the ^ - ^ ^-^ emote to the Feels Good Man frog.

Jaz

• Supreme Member
  • ヽ(`⌒)ノ
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2016, 05:40:29 AM »
Still using this :)

Platinum Dryym

• Supreme Member
  • What's yours is mine. ~TM's Resident Master Thief~
  • Awards Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site+300 posts 3 years on site+600 posts Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: dryym
« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2016, 08:14:50 AM »
Have you thought of making another version that replaces the emotes, But not the awards?

For those people who like the current awards, Want custom emotes, And aren't CSS literate enough to do it themselves.

Creator of the term "Deathmine "
Jared [19|Oct 07:12 PM]: "It changes everything" Dryym

The Gold Knight

• Elite Member
  • Ya hoser
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: February 27, 2016, 01:25:17 PM »
Have you thought of making another version that replaces the emotes, But not the awards?

For those people who like the current awards, Want custom emotes, And aren't CSS literate enough to do it themselves.
I have, but if I did, it would still be this one, not a separate version. I could set some settings that would allow people to select whether or not they want parts of it active or not, like the awards, or the emotes, if you only want one or the other. But, am lazy.

The Gold Knight

• Elite Member
  • Ya hoser
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: March 29, 2016, 07:10:21 PM »
There has been an update to the Star Poster award, so the code had to be updated. Thanks to Mysterio for spotting this! Just update your code and the Star Poster award will be fixed.