Author Topic:  The Blood Bandits  (Read 298 times)

XXTBONE97XX

• Into rpgs... looking for others like me i guess...
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: xxTBONE97xx
The Blood Bandits
« on: December 11, 2015, 09:56:51 PM »
Welcome to The Blood Bandits.

Home World: Aslore
Capital City: Ashbourne

If you are a Blood Bandit you must take an oath and honor that oath till death. As a Bandit we happen to be an army for hire, therefore there is a level requirement of at least 30. Upon joining you will have a few tests that will place you as either a foot soldier, archer, builder, master of coin, or commander.

Commander:
Highest of the ranking system. They give orders throughout times of war and peace. Best of battle knowledge, can see weaknesses in any design and use that to the advantage to win a war.

Master of Coin:
Considered to be some of the wealthiest people in The Blood Bandits. There only job is to make coin so that the army can keep resources for war and builders the resources to keep building.

Builder:
The soul of all Bandit towns and cities. They strive to build the best structures known to man. Must have a decent building level and know how to build many things.

Archer:
Good with a bow, as well as able to use a blade. Also known as assassins witching the Bandits, Archers tend to work in groups of 1-3 men. They are the best of the best and get the job done.

Foot soldier:
The basic military of the Bandits, without these guys we wouldn't win wars.

If you wish to learn more and/or apply to join, contact me on xbox: xxTBONE97xx