Author Topic:  AEther Fleet 2  (Read 856 times)

Ultris07

• View Profile
    • Awards
AEther Fleet 2
« on: November 06, 2015, 08:16:41 PM »
Hello all, and Welcome to AEther Fleet 2.

A lot of you might remember my original AEther Fleet map that I was working on. Well I tried doing some redesigns, and they didn't work out so well, and for about a year the map went dead, and unused. I have decided to revamp the entire build, and start from scratch.
I've been wanting to redo the fleet for a long time now, but never really knew how I was going to do it, I made a few attempts on my old world, but they never satisfied my ideal redesign, that's when I decided to scrap old world since it was holding me back. (I still have the old world but don't plan on adding anything to it) I plan to build up this new world with my new techniques and styles.

I am still working on my builds and plan to have an entire battle scene at some point.
Improvements over my original builds are:
-Larger layouts
-More planned building options
-More use of Space
-Spread out asteroids for an asteroid field
-Better ship designs to compensate for new layouts

Soon to come:
-Multiple Asteroid Bases for starting positions (Will be added later for more diverse spawns and site-seeing options)
-Alien ships
-Battle locations
-Wreckage
-Asteroid field
-Finishing the Elysian fleet

I hope to have pictures up some time in the future when there is more to offer. So please come, join, enjoy your stay, and feedback is always nice. Also I will be using some scripts on this world to make it seem more alive.
One shall stand, one shall fall!
A warrior takes sword in hand, clasping a gem to his heart. Engraving vanishing memories into the sword, he places finely honed skills into the stone. Spoken from the sword, handed down from the stone... Now the story can be told...
Doth thou desire the power?

Jesse

• Extreme Member
  • Oldest Lasting TM Youtuber.
  • Awards Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Former MotM winners 4 years on site+1000 posts Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • YouTube: BOBsCAST
    • Awards
  • Xbox: YT Mysterio
  • PSN: YT_Mysterio
  • Steam: YT Mysterio
Re: AEther Fleet 2
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2015, 08:22:33 PM »
If i stop by tommrow do you want me to take pics?

/mm Thanks Gold Knight for sig /mm
/mm MotM September '14 /mm
/mm Robo February '15 /mm
/mm 4th Demi Gods December '16 /mm
/mm Youtube: BOBsCAST /mm

Ultris07

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2015, 09:50:40 PM »
Update:
-New asteroid base in progress (Was displeased with my first design)
-Updated the Frigate model (Minor improvements to the hull and insides)
-Updated the Destroyer model (Minor improvements to the insides)
-New Machine Suits developed (Slightly less bulky and oblong)
-New mini robo-guard (Remote controlled walking )droid

The current asteroid base is a temporary spawning station, and will be replaced upon new base's completion.
A warrior takes sword in hand, clasping a gem to his heart. Engraving vanishing memories into the sword, he places finely honed skills into the stone. Spoken from the sword, handed down from the stone... Now the story can be told...

.ok

• Supreme Member
  • Awards Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 4 years on site+1000 posts Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13) 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2017, 11:11:54 PM »
Spoiler for Hidden Content:

Ultris07

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2017, 10:25:10 PM »
Spoiler for Hidden Content:

I thank Ugh Thats Nazty for taking the pictures shown above of my completed Science Vessel, and In-Progress Frigate.
I know this post has been dead for a long time, so I hope you will come and visit once I have the actual world set up.

Hope you all enjoy the rest of your day.

Rollins

• “The things you used to own, now they own you.”
  • Awards 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: ThatAnimeKid
  • Other: 3
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2017, 11:26:21 PM »
Would this be Star Wars meets Infinite Warfare meets Pirates of the Caribbean? (Don't take IW Seriously thought) I say this because of the Battle Areas and A wide layout of ships and the whole Space theme. But to be honest I haven't seen a Space map in a while, I hope you complete it. I'll probably be on sometime this week.
"You know how they say you only hurt the ones you love? Well, it works both ways" -Fight Club

He's trying to P6 ban u bro! That's 5 levels above a P1 ban! You're done -Gary March 24, 2017

Ultris07

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2017, 02:43:23 PM »
Would this be Star Wars meets Infinite Warfare meets Pirates of the Caribbean? (Don't take IW Seriously thought) I say this because of the Battle Areas and A wide layout of ships and the whole Space theme. But to be honest I haven't seen a Space map in a while, I hope you complete it. I'll probably be on sometime this week.
No this is not Starwars meets IW meets PoTC.
It's my own personal idea that I actually started based on my viewing of Star Blazers (Space Battleship Yamato: JP).
Some games like Homeworld and StarCraft also inspired me to a good extent, StarWars, not so much, and Haven't really seen anything about IW.
And nowhere near anything inspired by PoTC.
But, at least everyone is interpreting my stuff differently.

TheDestinedCrab

• Legendary Member
  • Did you see that? Me neither.
  • Awards 3 years on site+600 posts Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2017, 03:05:48 AM »
Hi,

Those pictures look awesome, will you be transferring the map to PC?
Thanks Gold Knight for the amazing sig!

Ultris07

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2017, 11:03:33 PM »
Hi,

Those pictures look awesome, will you be transferring the map to PC?
Thanks, and Good question.
I've thought about transferring it to PC untill it comes out on XBone (If it ever does), the only issue is I have no way to officially support myself getting the PC version right now, so it will remain on 360 for a while.