Author Topic: [Sports] (Gridiron) Football Discussion  (Read 284 times)

MrMarooca

• Modder
  • C# 4 lyfe
  • Awards Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site+300 posts Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • YouTube - MrMarooca
    • Awards
  • Xbox: MrMarooca
  • Steam: TheWhitestBoyYouKnow
[Sports] (Gridiron) Football Discussion
« on: September 15, 2015, 09:29:13 PM »

This topic is for any and all discussion related to "American" football, whether it be high school, college, NFL, whatever.

I might upload some pictures or clips from my high school games here, since that's what I play.
You want me to give a timeframe? haha I'd have more luck predicting the end of the world.

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • Awards Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site+300 posts Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 1 year on site+100 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: (Gridiron) Football Discussion
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2016, 03:37:25 PM »
Really surprised this has absolutely no responses on it. I pretty much figure NFL games are set up like an American Presidential Election (rigged). So I started watching College Football. Noticed some things: More loyal fans, better game play, nothing looks "fixed" as far as who wins. Really digging it, and I'm glad I gave it a shot.

Atlas Telamon

• Extreme Member
  • Atlas Telamon
  • Awards 3 years on site+600 posts Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site+300 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site+100 posts Former MotM winners Month 1 members w/25+posts (4/21/13-5/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: atlh3
  • Steam: The_Green_Condom
Re: (Gridiron) Football Discussion
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2016, 02:21:21 AM »
I prefer it when the men running into each other in colorful costumes are superheroes, and I don't find watching football very enjoyable. Baseball was my thing growing up, although watching it was just as boring as football unless you were cheering on your teammates from the dugout.

Miner of the Month for January 2014
But you can call me the salaminizer!
#BanAtlas