Author Topic:  Ark: Survival Evolved  (Read 1251 times)

XvCrimsonWingvX

• Master Gamer? Amateur Person.. King of the Zombies
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: XvCrimsonWingvX
  • PSN: CrimsonWingX
  • Steam: CrimsonWingX
Ark: Survival Evolved
« on: May 22, 2015, 03:32:27 AM »

This game looks amazing. It will release in early access for PC June 2 and it will be released on PS4 next year.
"If you knew me like I know myself, you would hate me like I hate myself."

Gary

• Tester
  • Supreme Member
  • Steam: Conmaan ... ... Discord: Conmaan #9586
  • Awards 1 year on site+100 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Ark: Survival Evolved
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2015, 10:23:40 AM »
Looks like something I'd enjoy playing.

Link to my youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCo4rmelSOUB9YMM0Is-zWyQ

Muffin

• Elite Member
  • Awards 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: RawrMeMuffinMan
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2015, 05:47:58 PM »
Arise dead thread from once you came!

This game was free to play on Steam this weekend. I couldn't stop playing it, and I am now getting the game. If any of you guys were thinking about getting it but didn't want to because you think your computer can't handle it, there are some serious optimizations in the settings that allows it to run really smoothly even on potatoes like mine.

When I first started I was a little confused and died pretty quick. The controls only take a tiny bit to get used to, but learning the symbols on the h.u.d. is something you probably want to do before you start playing. Don't try to punch things that look big and scary. Even if they're only level one they will more than likely kill you instantly, so it is important to make some weapons first.

Anyways, overall it's an awesome game that I seriously recommend.

http://prntscr.com/dqrw9s
The Gold Knight [08|Dec 09:11 PM]: I'm sorry, but I speak English... A language that has coherent thoughts that can be understood.

MadMiner

• Awards Day 1 w/25+ posts (4/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Exavolt93
  • PSN: Exavolt93
  • Steam: Exavolt93
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2015, 06:02:23 PM »
I'm waiting for the PS4 release, it looks amazing to play.

amos

• Awards 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2016, 01:25:23 PM »
I'm really glad I gave this game a look. 

I'll be on the PS4 version too.

Muffin

• Elite Member
  • Awards 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: RawrMeMuffinMan
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2016, 06:10:28 PM »
If I was getting a PS4 I would be getting it too. I still play a little bit, but it's extremely ugly because of bad my computer is. I'm planning on building a new computer within the next few months so I can play it with nice settings. My friend has a really good computer with 4k display that makes me really jealous of how the game looks for him :P .

http://prntscr.com/dqrw9s
The Gold Knight [08|Dec 09:11 PM]: I'm sorry, but I speak English... A language that has coherent thoughts that can be understood.

amos

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2016, 03:41:03 PM »
Ark: Survival Evolved for PS4 will be releasing Dec. 6th. 

$54.99 price includes the Scorched Earth expansion area.

Take some friends and go T-Rex hunting!
« Last Edit: November 30, 2016, 09:20:05 PM by amos »

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
  • Awards 3 years on site+600 posts Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site+300 posts Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 1 year on site+100 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Jack Of Shades Youtube Gaming Channel
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2016, 01:05:11 PM »
Well, that sucker is now available on ps4. Anyone play it yet?

CyberAmplified

• Fresh Meat
  • Deceive the world. Deceive your other self.
    • View Profile
    • The Giant Dwarf
    • Awards
  • Xbox: CyberAmplified
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2016, 01:15:10 PM »
$60 for it?
Is it the final product?
Early Access only costed $24.99
I mean I get Scorched Earth makes it worth a bit more but still, meh. Not that it matters, don't have a PS4 anyway. :P
"History dictates that it is the wise who are most foolish."

amos

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2016, 11:46:19 AM »
Yeah. It's good fun, especially with your friends.  Going alone is pretty rough though.

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
  • Awards 3 years on site+600 posts Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site+300 posts Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 1 year on site+100 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2016, 09:23:11 PM »
Bought it. Played it. Waiting for more updates before continuing. The multiplayer non dedicated server function is a joke. Requires opening your NAT. And friend invites/joining is broken. Among other things I know the game is incomplete but to me...it's unplayable for now. So I'm going to cut my losses and wait and see.

.ok

• Supreme Member
  • Awards Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 4 years on site+1000 posts Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13) 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: December 11, 2016, 09:42:31 PM »
looks like a really cool game..must be being Lady Lobo is always on that game on the x1 most of the time now lol

the only iffy thing that throws me off from the trailer in the op is guns/modern stuff in prehistoric times(nothing wrong with it,just feels out of place in a way)

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: December 12, 2016, 10:22:50 AM »
looks like a really cool game..must be being Lady Lobo is always on that game on the x1 most of the time now lol

the only iffy thing that throws me off from the trailer in the op is guns/modern stuff in prehistoric times(nothing wrong with it,just feels out of place in a way)
It's kind of like a civ game. You start at stone tools and such. Then gradually level up and begin learning engrams for more advanced tools and building materials. The game itself is bizarre. No story to why there are dinosaurs and weird flying devices. It's...different.

cY Agent 115

• Death to trolls on the forums
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: cY Agent 115
  • Steam: cY Agent 115
« Reply #13 on: January 02, 2017, 09:17:26 AM »
i used to play ark all the time but now i dont because it seems that its too much like rust. the rust community ruined rust with offline raiding and such. i mean yeah i know you have dinos and turrets but they always get in.

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: February 16, 2017, 07:49:21 AM »
Anyone else play Ark on PS4? Been playing a lot. Pretty fun after a few updates to the game.