Author Topic:  HW Avatar Concept  (Read 6074 times)

Steve

• Elite Member
  • Awards Unique Content Contributors Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts Month 1 members w/25+posts (4/21/13-5/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Total Miner Forums
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Derfen Steve
  • Steam: Derfen Steve
Re: Old Deus Avatar Art Works
« Reply #45 on: January 29, 2016, 12:01:59 AM »
What has it been reduced to?

Did you rebuild him again? He looks the same size in the comparison pic.

No I just pruned/recolored him one last time and removed the slabs of gold he stands on.

The final version is finished and there will be no more changes, as its been added now.

.ok

• Supreme Member
  • Awards Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 4 years on site+1000 posts Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13) 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #46 on: January 29, 2016, 12:14:16 AM »
atleast keep the eyes

Steve

• Elite Member
  • Awards Unique Content Contributors Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts Month 1 members w/25+posts (4/21/13-5/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Total Miner Forums
    • Awards
« Reply #47 on: January 29, 2016, 01:26:15 AM »
Perhaps I may add them back in in a future update idk, for 2.44 its already confirmed.

Final Confirmed

Spoiler for Hidden Content:
« Last Edit: January 29, 2016, 01:28:41 AM by Steve »

Jaz

• Supreme Member
  • ヽ(`⌒)ノ
  • Awards Awarded to exemplary forum members 3 years on site+600 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Former MotM winners 4 years on site+1000 posts Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • cluckinbellhappychicken
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Jaz the MAN 2
  • PSN: Jaz_the_MAN_2
  • Steam: Jaz the MAN 2
« Reply #48 on: January 29, 2016, 02:16:01 AM »
To be honest.... It would look even nicer with lit purple eyes :P With the same design as the original's eyes.

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" ~ Albert Einstein

Steve

• Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Total Miner Forums
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: January 29, 2016, 02:55:06 AM »
To be honest.... It would look even nicer with lit purple eyes :P With the same design as the original's eyes.

From the front view I would have to agree,

The reasoning behind me removing them is that it looks odd from any side angle. Was frustrating me cause i spent over 3 hours designing eyes that I could not get to look nice from all angles.

But yea purple is the way to go If there was to be eyes.

Platinum Dryym

• Supreme Member
  • What's yours is mine. ~TM's Resident Master Thief~
  • Awards Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site+300 posts 3 years on site+600 posts Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: dryym
« Reply #50 on: January 29, 2016, 10:21:00 AM »
Perhaps I may add them back in in a future update idk, for 2.44 its already confirmed.

Final Confirmed

Spoiler for Hidden Content:

Can we see the crouch?

Creator of the term "Deathmine "
Jared [19|Oct 07:12 PM]: "It changes everything" Dryym

Steve

• Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Total Miner Forums
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: January 29, 2016, 01:20:19 PM »
Can we see the crouch?

I was 1 click away from sending you an image through PM before you even asked, but I realized That would spoil the fun :p, don't hold your breath for anything awesome looking though.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2016, 01:25:41 PM by Steve »

Platinum Dryym

• Supreme Member
  • Awards Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site+300 posts 3 years on site+600 posts Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: January 29, 2016, 01:34:03 PM »
I was 1 click away from sending you an image through PM before you even asked, but I realized That would spoil the fun :p, don't hold your breath for anything awesome looking though.

Spoil the fun?! I'll likely never see it unless someone with an RGH comes along and puts me in it like the last time I saw it's crouch. XD

Every time I've joined the game of someone who has it (Which consists of you and Cellany since I've never joined Grim's game.) They have either been wearing a different avatar, Or been AFK.

So if waiting along until another RGH modder with money to spend comes along, Or for Miss Cellany to decide to get back on TM just to show me the crouch is fun, Then yes I guess it would spoil the fun.

Steve

• Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Total Miner Forums
    • Awards
« Reply #53 on: January 29, 2016, 02:32:24 PM »
Spoil the fun?! I'll likely never see it unless someone with an RGH comes along and puts me in it like the last time I saw it's crouch. XD

Every time I've joined the game of someone who has it (Which consists of you and Cellany since I've never joined Grim's game.) They have either been wearing a different avatar, Or been AFK.

So if waiting along until another RGH modder with money to spend comes along, Or for Miss Cellany to decide to get back on TM just to show me the crouch is fun, Then yes I guess it would spoil the fun.

Gotta have some sense of mystery though, I like to keep people wondering. I remember the first time I saw the zeus crouching, I was thrilled XD.

But honestly its really bad your not missing much.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2016, 02:34:35 PM by Steve »

Jesse

• Extreme Member
  • Oldest Lasting TM Youtuber.
  • Awards Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Former MotM winners 4 years on site+1000 posts Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • YouTube: BOBsCAST
    • Awards
  • Xbox: YT Mysterio
  • PSN: YT_Mysterio
  • Steam: YT Mysterio
« Reply #54 on: January 29, 2016, 02:55:41 PM »
I still think it should just disapear crouched. And Dryym has a point only 3 people have Wraith but there never on. Or chosen not to wear it.

/mm Thanks Gold Knight for sig /mm
/mm MotM September '14 /mm
/mm Robo February '15 /mm
/mm 4th Demi Gods December '16 /mm
/mm Youtube: BOBsCAST /mm

Steve

• Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Total Miner Forums
    • Awards
« Reply #55 on: January 29, 2016, 04:15:54 PM »
I still think it should just disapear crouched. And Dryym has a point only 3 people have Wraith but there never on. Or chosen not to wear it.

I thought about and like the idea alot, that but I don't think Craig would allow it. I push my luck all to often

Platinum Dryym

• Supreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #56 on: January 29, 2016, 04:55:36 PM »
I thought about and like the idea alot, that but I don't think Craig would allow it. I push my luck all to often

Then you could have made it into a flower or a kitten. XD Maybe a grass block. Something to disguise the fact that you can't make a proper crouch model. :P

.ok

• Supreme Member
  • Awards Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 4 years on site+1000 posts Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13) 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #57 on: January 29, 2016, 05:01:22 PM »
Then you could have made it into a  kitten.
yes

Steve

• Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Total Miner Forums
    • Awards
« Reply #58 on: February 17, 2016, 02:58:44 AM »
Which is better to use as a mob/npc in rpg/adventure maps?

« Last Edit: February 17, 2016, 05:13:28 PM by Steve »

Zoidberg

• Legendary Member
  • Awards Awarded for extraordinary testing services to our game. Awarded to exemplary forum members 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: v Zoidberg v
  • Steam: v_Zoidberg_v
« Reply #59 on: February 17, 2016, 03:37:15 AM »
Which is better?

I prefer the one on the left. I think the avatar looks odd without the eyes.