Create a free account to remove all ad content.

: [PC] Opinions Wanted About PC Edition!!! (Please Post)  ( 3434 )

0 1

Majormciver

• Fresh Meat
  • : 3
  • Xbox: Zeek The Dog
[PC] Re: Opinions Wanted About PC Edition!!! (Please Post)
« #10 : April 16, 2018, 04:34:39 PM »
I believe the main issue is really just polish, the game would be 100 times better if it just had more polish.

crazytater94

• Supreme Member
  • : 2610
  • Mastering TM since 2011
  • Awarded to exemplary forum members 5 years on site Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 3 years on site 2 years on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Former MotM winners Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13) 1 year on site
  • Xbox: crazytater94
  • PSN: crazytater94 (Inactive)
  • Steam: crazytater94
Re: Opinions Wanted About PC Edition!!! (Please Post)
« #11 : April 16, 2018, 11:49:41 PM »
Game Edition : Retail

(Likes)
1: It runs way smoother than Xbox.

2: Loving the mod support, and it's pretty user friendly after a little time spent with it and comparing your coding with other mods.

3: Has the same great feel I know and love from the Xbox Version when using a controller.

(Dislikes)
1: When changing the mouse sensitivity, I don't feel like it changes the menu's sensitivity, which poses a huge problem for a controller, because the option you are trying to hit is impossible to land on.

2: [Removed]

3: You have to find the file number for each photo/world that you are trying to delete. We could use the delete world option in-game again.

4: There's no TOTAL MINER TUTORIAL world in the system files... Perhaps someone should make one ::)

5: It needs the ability to modify game music files, to allow custom sounds for music to play in a world. (While keeping the option to have your music volume set).

6: It needs more cowbell...
« : April 18, 2018, 01:36:27 PM crazytater94 »

The Algordo

• : 39
  • Fencer, Architectural Engineer
  • Day 1 w/25+ posts (4/12/13)
    • Algird Szumlas
  • Xbox: The Algordo
  • Steam: Algird
« #12 : June 28, 2018, 07:40:14 PM »
Game Edition : Beta

(Likes)
1: Dig Deep Changes
2: New Items + Weapons
3: HUD adjusting / UI Aesthetic
4: Smooth Running, fast rendering

(Dislikes)
1: The obvious and most important one: Lack of Multiplayer; itís the last major piece of the puzzle in my opinion
2: The new menu looks very clean, but navigating around it is extremely difficult
3: I actually donít care for how most the mobs attack each other in Dig Deep. To me, at least it makes them seem a bit less threatening. I can wait for them to kill eachother and just pick up the pieces.
4: mouse controller acceleration is not really affected by settings. It could just be on my end too though.

Thanks for all your hard work.

Aaaand just as I posted this I realized this post is very old. Sorry, please ignore it hahaha unless it is still relevant and useful. I just hit it from the discord because it was directly above Craigís last summer sale post
Honor and Humility.

Lee155

• : 24
  • S-Rated
  • Xbox: ELITE PRO 52
  • PSN: ELITE_PRO_52
  • Steam: STEAM_0:1:56923512
« #13 : July 31, 2018, 08:30:07 AM »
Game Edition : (Retail)

(Likes)
1: There are now monsters within the caves for Dig Deep
2: The many different supports for resolutions
3: Mod support and creation
4: All of the music is great to listen to when playing
5: The rare items are so exciting to get

(Dislikes)
1: No multiplayer.
2: Nearly all the skins are already unlocked
3: Mouse movement, in-game it feels off and weird. It's a different sensitivity to in-game and interfaces.
4: So many of the blueprints I find in Dig Deep are "Gold Pieces"
5: Unable to rotate a clipboard.
6: The lack of information about new updates before they come out
7: The Fact that when binding certain controls, such as noclip, it must include a special key. I would like to be able to not have to bind noclip to two keys.

I know this post is pretty old I just wanna put my opinion where hopefully someone will see it and it'll make a positive change, thanks for reading and hopes this helps.

verisimilitudedude

• : 18
  • God will protect me, the one who serves him.
    • EpikkGaming
  • Xbox: DivineExpertise
  • Steam: Expert Spade
« #14 : August 06, 2018, 12:17:24 AM »
I absolutely love the pc version so far! Although, I think it would be pretty freakin' sweet if there were a feature whereas one could modify the traits of weaponry, armors, etc.

(Likes)
1: The Dialog is quite the tool you have constructed.
2: The Behaviors are quite the thing. I guess you could say I am impressed.
3: The new start menu UI is pretty freakin' sweet, although I still use the old one. The old one is much easier to navigate.
4: Could you imagine something more amazing than the UI? Well, I can, the ability to create your own mods. How about adding a Workshop through steam?
5: Multiplayer is pretty epic, the thing I get the most kicks out of is being able and host my creations for others to enjoy. (really flawed, and doesn't work well)

(Dislikes)
1: Well, multiplayer is very flawed.
2: The community members seem to know more about the progress of Total Miner than some of the staff? Although, the staff can verify later that it was true?
3: Why should I care about such a thing, because I am human! Ever consider switching game engines?
4: Smile, because global stats are gone, and there is no ability to combine it with VAC in steam until after Multiplayer is out!
5: If there was one thing that infuriates me, well, I cannot add voice to the dialog of the NPCs! Kills the buzz man ;(
« : August 06, 2018, 12:54:33 AM verisimilitudedude »
Twas that the fiend who taunt me, or that the man who taunted his fate?