General > Fun House

You get a million dollars but...

(1/7) > >>

Jakub34:
A fairly simple game.  Someone gives the million dollar offer, but with a twist.  Give a reason to why or why not you would accept the offer.

You get a million dollars but, 5,000 indestructible balloons are attached to you.

casual onion:

--- Quote from: Jakub34 on January 02, 2018, 06:33:21 PM ---A fairly simple game.  Someone gives the million dollar offer, but with a twist.  Give a reason to why or why not you would accept the offer.

You get a million dollars but, 5,000 indestructible balloons are attached to you.

--- End quote ---

Inconvenient it may be, you could join a circus as Balloon Guy (or girl - I don't judge). Second source of income!

You are offered a million dollars but you only get 10% of it once every two years.

Jakub34:

--- Quote from: casual onion on January 02, 2018, 06:49:03 PM ---
You are offered a million dollars but you only get 10% of it once every two years.

--- End quote ---

I mean, I really don't see the drawback here.  Unless I am missing something, I am getting 100,000 a year, which isn't that bad.

casual onion:

--- Quote from: Jakub34 on January 02, 2018, 08:45:15 PM ---
--- Quote from: casual onion on January 02, 2018, 06:49:03 PM ---

--- End quote ---

I mean, I really don't see the drawback here.  Unless I am missing something, I am getting 100,000 a year, which isn't that bad.

--- End quote ---

Look, I couldn't think of a good one lol

As many W's as possible:
You get a million dollars, but nobody will appreciate your company.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version